[MOD] Gingerbread 2.3 Keyboard w/ working Predictions

bdbraaten

Reaction score
So this will only install on clockwork also?

As far as I know. I haven't tried it any other way.

Appears so, my curiosity got the better of me so I tried it.

Looks like I need to take my chances again. I tried switching to clockwork to get this the other day and ended up losing my recovery image and had to use rsdlite to get my phone back so I'm nervous

microsnook

Reaction score
Can anyone hack this and add physical keyboard predictions as well? (D2)

: )

chad_petree

Reaction score
Are spanish predictions working now? do reboots still make the keyboard tiny ?

Last edited:

DocWalt

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
I've got this running on my Droid 1, using SPRecovery with the zip from droid-life. This... needs work, IMO.

Text selection is horrible, and when you hold-slide to make a selection (accents, numbers, etc) there comes even more issues. The time allowed for hold-sliding is WAY too short, and you need to make your moves super fast. Also, hold-sliding doesn't work like it did before. Now you hold-slide under where you're aiming, which makes it easier to see what you're doing, but not it's not intuitive at all, and totally different from how it worked before (hold-slide to the accent/# directly) which leads to more confusion. I also have the word replacement bug, typing "spat", typing a few more words, and then trying to change "spat" to "spit" results in "spspitat"

I appreciate the extra speed and features, but I sure hope these issues get fixed, or I'm going to have to try to figure out a way to roll the keyboard back when Gingerbread rolls around for the D1.

papachach

Reaction score
9LMEVSo

Download:

http://db.tt/LiRliuj

harrellj

Reaction score

chad_petree

Reaction score