[MOD] Galaxy S4 Sound Boost

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I wonder if Verizon made it more quiet, because when I was with T-Mobile, I remember thinking it was one of the loudest speakers I'd ever owned - but not so with the Verizon one that I had.

I'm sure Verizon lowered it.."Can you hear me now? "...

N2 Tap'd

diabolika

Reaction score
hello :) so is there a way to go back to the original state after installing the rom? sorry for the noob question i'm new to flashing too!

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
hello :) so is there a way to go back to the original state after installing the rom? sorry for the noob question i'm new to flashing too!

Yep there is a download for the stock sound on the main post. Just flash that like you did the one to boost it.

Sent from my S4

diabolika

Reaction score
Yep there is a download for the stock sound on the main post. Just flash that like you did the one to boost it.

Sent from my S4

thank you very much!! downaloded the highest volume mod and installed bass booster pro and put it to 100% .. sounds like a beast..i can finally listen to some house music and dubstep properly! and thanks to the latest firmware update no more crackling noise !! wooot

g300rg3

Reaction score
hey,i have this on s4 is great :X but please,do you have a version for s3 too? thanks

gadgetuk

Reaction score
Hi does this mod work with the new 4.3 please..as need to know before I root..tia

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Saphira2021

Reaction score
Hm...

"Nothing here
The file you're looking for has been deleted or moved."

Trying to get the loud hack