[MOD] DL30 Data Throttle Remover

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
All credit goes to Drod2169 here at Droidforums and XDA...

Original link: [MOD] DL30 Data Throttle Remover - xda-developers

icon1.gif
[MOD] DL30 Data Throttle Remover
This should remove the data throttle cap for the new DL30 Leak

**THIS SHOULD ONLY BE FLASHED OVER THE LEAK OR ANY ROMS BASED OFF THE LEAK, NOT ANY THEMES. IF FLASHED OVER A THEME, IT COULD POTENTIALLY CAUSE A BOOTLOOP, OR BREAK THE CHANGES THE THEMER MADE. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED**

..::..Data Service Governer Killer..::..

1. What does this do?
This is a modification to the services.jar framework file, that allows you to have an un-throttled internet.

2. Will this make my internet faster?
Yes and No. This will not "Upgrade" your internet. This only takes the trottle off, so you can download, or play games and not have to worry about it hitting a certain peak and lagging from that point on. It doesn't provide you with a new internet, only a warm fuzzy feeling from knowing you don't have to worry about it capping off.

3. If I flash this, will it break my phone?
If it did, yours would be the first case I heard of. I've personally flashed it NUMEROUS times.

4. Will this work on any ROM?
Yes. This is not based off a particular ROM, and can be used with ANY Fascinate ROM. ALTHOUGH If you're Dev has made changes to the services.jar file, this could wipe those changes out. If you are unsure, send me your services.jar file, and i will look for you. Hopefully, i'll be able to make a download list in a couple days with all the Dev's services.jar files, so you can download that specific one. You can always ask your Dev.

5. Do I have to be rooted?
Yes. In order to be able to flash this, you are going to need to have root with a custom recovery

All credit goes to the dev who figured this out, BThomas22x! I simply applied this to the new froyo leak.

Download:
http://bit.ly/h8Ostj

Flash via CWM.

I am not responsible for anything that may happen/go wrong during or from this.

:):)Enjoy:)