[MOD] 5 Lockscreens - eb01 Stock/Accurate Batteries *Updated

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
[MOD] 5 Lockscreens/Clock Options/AOSP answer - EB01 --UPDATED 3/2

All credit goes to sbrissen over at XDA fro the awesome port to the Fascinate.....Enjoy

Orig link: [MOD] 5 Lockscreens - eb01 Stock/Accurate Batteries *Updated - xda-developers

icon1.gif
[MOD] 5 Lockscreens/Clock Options/AOSP answer - EB01 --UPDATED 3/2
This is the 5 lockscreen mod found on other Galaxy phones.
So the 5 screens: Puzzle, Glass, AOSP, Epic, and .... ROTARY!

This also includes accurate battery (of my choice), Power Options, and dhoard's long press fix as well.
Files affected: Framework-res.apk, framework.jar, android.policy.jar, Settings.apk, and services.jar

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for bad things that happen as a result of flashing this.
Flashing this will overwrite your current theme and flashing a new theme over this will screw these up until it is incorporated into the themes.

This has been tested on Superclean and stock DEODEXED roms. if you are not deodexed flash at your own risk.
Update: 3/2
-Removed Data Throttling due to some people having issues with data
Update: 2/28 - links updated
-Removed "Verizon Wireless" from status bar dropdown (credit to Admer for his services.jar edits)
-disabled menu button unlock for all lockscreens
Update: 2/26
- Fixed Clock Options so Hide Clock no longer requires a reboot *All links updated*
Update: 2/24
- Mod Phone to remove puzzle answer, all lockscreens will use aosp answer
----- Made as a separate CWM flash incase anyone actually likes the puzzle
Update: 2/23
- Added clock options (hide am/pm / hide clock) to settings menu **see image attachments
----- the "Hide Clock" setting requires a reboot once checked/unchecked
----- the "Hide Clock" setting will override "Hide AM/PM"
----- Hide AM/PM works reguardless of font and 24hour clock is not affected :)
Update: 2/19
- removed carrier from all lockscreens including pin/password/pattern (don't remember if it showed for these but carrier was listed in the layout files).

**Accurate Battery / no carrier/clock options:http://www.mediafire.com/?ppn0ijtipscrpci (updated 3/2)
**Stock Battery (no %) / no carrier/clock options:http://www.mediafire.com/?gf67dzgfelq4f6z (updated 3/2)
**AOSP answer: http://www.mediafire.com/?j7hzrj74wwsim7j ***replaces Phone.apk***

************* If you are themed and already have the 5 lock mod you can flash this for clock options:http://www.mediafire.com/?30nkcp227cz8fby (updated 3/2) (you will lose any theme edits done to the services.jar)

Credits: dhoard - long press fix
WhiteHawkXx - for the Vibrant 5 lock source.
s0niqu3 - For the hide am/pm mod in the settings menu (edited by me to include hide clock)
Me - for the acc battery/Power Options and dedicating too much time for this mod

Last edited:

Sanman94

Reaction score
I downloaded this onto my phone, from my phone, and when I went to install it, it did the green download bar thing, and stoped and said "Application not installed". I am rooted with 2.2.1 and wondering what I should do.

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
I downloaded this onto my phone, from my phone, and when I went to install it, it did the green download bar thing, and stoped and said "Application not installed". I am rooted with 2.2.1 and wondering what I should do.
what rom are you on? are you running red recovery? did you reboot recovery and try to manually install? did you do it through rom manager?

ashyjerry

Reaction score
If I flash a theme can I still have wall papers and also I'd titanium back up all I need to back up my phone

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
If I flash a theme can I still have wall papers and also I'd titanium back up all I need to back up my phone

What wallpapers are you talking about?
yes Titanium will backup your apps/data
for a full backup you need to that in recovery

Sanman94

Reaction score
I don't know what Rom I'm on, but I do know I'm not on red recovery, and I have tried re-booting and installing many times and get the same thing. Rom manager did the pre-instalation and when I went to download it from the downloads menu, it did the same thing.

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't know what Rom I'm on, but I do know I'm not on red recovery, and I have tried re-booting and installing many times and get the same thing. Rom manager did the pre-instalation and when I went to download it from the downloads menu, it did the same thing.

this is red recovery...flash the ODIN file....you are rooted correct...?

[RECOVERY] Updated ClockworkMod for ALL ROMs - xda-developers

then you can reboot recovery manually, dont use Rom Manager anymore