[MOD] 1% Battery for Stock .232 .235 .238 **Now Includes Webtop

OP
dluke

dluke

Reaction score
are you using the factory cable? if you were to boot into AP fastboot does the device recognize 'USB Connected'?

segordon

Reaction score
Are you unzipping razrs edge file then running the program?

OP
dluke

dluke

Reaction score

i would try booting into recovery on you phone and wiping cache partition.. if that still doesnt work.. i think i have heard of some people being able to keep root from 905 to 232 with "Voodoo OTA Root Keeper".. so if you want to can try going back to 905 (there are many ways.. but i think safest is with SamuriHL's House of Bionic) and then rooting 905 with "motofail" not razers edge.. and then installing voodoo ota rootkeeper from play store and following instructions in the app to save/backup root.. and then re-install the 232 update and then go into voodoo ota rootkeeper and restore root.. hopefully that'll work for ya

if not.. or if you dont feel like doing all that.. then the only i wold try is trying it on the newest possible comp i can find access too.

good luck bud.. lemme know what happens

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
i would try booting into recovery on you phone and wiping cache partition.. if that still doesnt work.. i think i have heard of some people being able to keep root from 905 to 232 with "Voodoo OTA Root Keeper".. so if you want to can try going back to 905 (there are many ways.. but i think safest is with SamuriHL's House of Bionic) and then rooting 905 with "motofail" not razers edge.. and then installing voodoo ota rootkeeper from play store and following instructions in the app to save/backup root.. and then re-install the 232 update and then go into voodoo ota rootkeeper and restore root.. hopefully that'll work for ya

if not.. or if you dont feel like doing all that.. then the only i wold try is trying it on the newest possible comp i can find access too.

good luck bud.. lemme know what happens
I was thinking about trying that next. I don't know if it is worthy of mention, that this is a refurbished unit sent from verizon in mid-July. The funny part is that functionally, the phone has been an absolute dream, even pretty solid 4g back on GB.

Think I'm going to try the cache wipe first, although I'm pretty sure I tried that too, followed by the fxz business.

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
Well here's an interesting development. rsd lite doesn't recognize my phone in ap fastboot mode, and on the phone it still says connect usb data cable even though it is. It is the moto cable but I guess that means I'm not going anywhere, software wise.

edit: is this happening because this isn't the actual bionic that came with this cable?

also, do you guys think a fdr would help at all, because I'm open to trying that if it might help, but if not I don't wanna spend a few hours getting my phone back to how I have it if I don't need to

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
Has nothing to do with one bionic vs another. I have 2. A 8gb refurb i got last fall and a 16gb I got new in march or april. I don't even know which cable/charger came with which phone anymore. You want to root that gb with motofail ics so that the root will voodoo thru to ics. Regular motofail won't carry thru even protected. That's one of the main reasons sarge patched it.

r1nstang

Reaction score
how would i go about getting this to work for my galaxy nexus? tried flashing it over and got stuck in a bootloop.

OP
dluke

dluke

Reaction score
*** OP Updated with the mods for the new .242 leak ***