1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Mobo Player and Galaxy Nexus

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by z06gal, Dec 18, 2011.

1. z06gal

z06gal New Member

I got the GN on friday and wanted to use the Mobo Player since it works so well on my Xoom but after installing it along with the codec it recommends, it keeps telling me to install that codec. It is installed and shows being so but I still can't get the player to work so I thought I'd see if anyone here knows the deal with that. I absolutely love the phone by the way. It has the nicest screen of any I have had :biggrin:

Robin
  2. chuanba

chuanba New Member

How are you, very happy to see you here, can we make friends? This is my website to sell products...pandora charms,pandora,pandora charms ireland and pandora bracelets I hope you don't think I'm a after see machine, forced by life, hope you can understand, starting a business is never easy. I hope you don't delete my message, finally I wish you, happy day. Thank you!
Search tags for this page

galaxy nexus moboplayer

how to transfer video to moboplayer on nexus
moboplayer codec s4
moboplayer nexus 10 bitrate
ùƒø¯ø§ù… ùƒø¯ùƒ ø¨ø±ø§ùŠ ú¯ù„ùƒø³ùŠ ù†ùƒø³ùˆø³