mobitv connected to existing car dvd system?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by hatfield88, Jun 4, 2010.

1. hatfield88

hatfield88 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    hello I have no idea about this but if I subscribe to mobitv can I use a cable to go from the droid to the rca plugs ,I guess it would be where a video game would plug in on the suburban's factory dvd system? If so where would I find this cable and if it can't be done does anyone know the easiest way to put broadcast or subscription tv service in a 2004 suburban with factory rear seat dvd package. sorry for all the questions thanks in advance!

2. wizardman

wizardman New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    When I first saw this question, I thought that's a great question and I would love to know the answer. When I first saw you could transfer HD video off that Sprint phone, I wanted to know if the Droids could do that. But I don't have a droid and don't know the answer, I think it would be hard to keep a signal to broadcast shows. But, I could be wrong and would love to know the answer.

3. takeshi

takeshi Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    No video out on the Droid. It's not just a matter of finding cables that fit the plugs.

For other models, check the manufacturer's site. If a feature isn't listed, don't assume that it's there.

Search tags for this page
cable needed to connect phone to car dvd

connect phone to car dvd

connect phone to car tv
cord to. connect car dvd to phone
droid phone hookup to car dvd
galaxy nexus hook to suburban dvd system
hook up car dvd to phone
hook up droid to suburban dvd
hook up phone to car dvd
how to hook android phone to car dvd