Mobile web issues with 2.0

Discussion in 'Drod2169 - X' started by Racingglock35, Mar 9, 2011.

  1. Racingglock35
    Offline

    Racingglock35 New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2010
    Messages:
    23
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have been having some issues with 2.0 focused. When I try to search or type in an address in the bar the browser hangs up and does not show any signs of processing. Sometimes I have to reboot my phone to use my browser. Any ideas what is wrong?
     
  2. Tgunzenstein
    Offline

    Tgunzenstein New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 24, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have the same issues with 2.0, I have found two quick fixes but this does not solve the underlying issue.

    1. Activate airplane mode on then off.

    2. Kill the Dialer process

    Hope that helps for now!

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
     
  3. Racingglock35
    Offline

    Racingglock35 New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2010
    Messages:
    23
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, too much like work lol. Switching back to Fission until this gets fixed.
     
  4. Tgunzenstein
    Offline

    Tgunzenstein New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 24, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Ratings:
    +0
    I understand. Just FYI...I do not have that issue with RBX v2.0.1.

    DX Rubix v2.0.1
    Thirdeye Themed
     
  5. zsld0423
    Offline

    zsld0423 New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2010
    Messages:
    23
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Location:
    Indiana
    Ratings:
    +0
    I had this same problem on my phone. I wasn't sure if I was the only one or not at first lol. What I did to fix it was reboot into recovery, and wiped cache, then I flashed the Rubix 2.0 zip, and then immediately flashed the 2.0.1 patch zip. I rebooted the phone again and let it load up. I opened up the stock browser, and it was working perfectly! Its been over 12hrs since the flash, and I also loaded the revolution theme on top of it. I haven't had any browser problems since.

    I hope this has at least helped a little lol. Idk if it was the cache reset or not that did it, but I figured it couldn't hurt haha.

    Sent from my Rubix'd Droid X using DroidForums App
     
Search tags for this page
tubix mobi indiana vs hewan
,
tubix.mobi in com
,

tubix.mobi.com

,
webissues android
,
webissues mobile phone