Mobile Version of DroidForums.net

Leondreux

Reaction score
Hi :). I just got the mobile version of this app on my Droid Eris, and I have come across a major problem. I logged in and everything, but when I try to make a or look at a thread, the application force closes. I emailed support but I have yet to get a response. I would love to have the app functioning because this looks like a cool forum, but it takes a long time for the site to load, and the app is so much faster. Please fix :)

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
is this app working

Is the app working only the tablet forum or can I get it to view this forum as well. I had asked for a feature that I found is already in it :)
I wanted the dark one to match my theme and low and behold it was right in settings ;)

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm not able to quote anyone on the mobile version. The only option I'm getting is "Reply," which doesn't quote.

myriad46

Reaction score
Since this thread exists, I'll start here. I have been using the mobile version of the forums since it came out on my Droid 1, using the stock browser. It seems like the past couple of months, whenever I go to a thread, it reverts back to the desktop version. I have a couple of sections bookmarked, and when I first pull them up in the mobile view, everything is fine, but as soon as I go to them...desktop version. Once I get to that page, I can manually go change the 'www' to an 'm' and it works fine.

Any ideas?

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Since this thread exists, I'll start here. I have been using the mobile version of the forums since it came out on my Droid 1, using the stock browser. It seems like the past couple of months, whenever I go to a thread, it reverts back to the desktop version. I have a couple of sections bookmarked, and when I first pull them up in the mobile view, everything is fine, but as soon as I go to them...desktop version. Once I get to that page, I can manually go change the 'www' to an 'm' and it works fine.

Any ideas?

The issue is when changes were made to the forum they would have to go in and change the mobile site as well. This will be fixed as the site will be upgraded to the latest version of VBullitin. No eta on that though.

Sent from somewhere...

myriad46

Reaction score
The issue is when changes were made to the forum they would have to go in and change the mobile site as well. This will be fixed as the site will be upgraded to the latest version of VBullitin. No eta on that though.

Sent from somewhere...

Thanks for the quick reply, and the info.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Also, can someone fix the mobile version?

bilallucky777

Reaction score
Submit this from my BB, I received an error that said I was missing a security token.

AECRADIO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
1.Moto-G, Droid-X, 3.Droid 2
Twitter
@AECRADIO
Submit this from my BB, I received an error that said I was missing a security token.

I find this a little bloated, the entire forum shows up vastly altered from the PC version for me, and on the Nexus 7, the entire selections listing is unrecognizable and forces me to go back often to find the forum I wish to post in.

AECRADIO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
1.Moto-G, Droid-X, 3.Droid 2
Twitter
@AECRADIO