Mobile security app questions

I

idfk420

I'm looking for an app that will let me send different unique phrases to my phone to control various things in my phone such as...

.toggle GPS
.Toggle sound on/off
.Reply to text with lat/long from GPS
.Take picture/*video*
.Lock phone so only text control it
.Hide txt in notification bar (for ghost control)
.New Sim number push to multple #s.
.Remotely view from other device or PC using a cam to i.p. app which can also be toggled on/off
.data on/off toggle
.Txt notification when phone is powered on or off
.ability to activate and deactivate code recognition for the app itself..

If this is not out there, here you go ppl an amazing idea, yet I know nothing about developing...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
Some of those might be out of reach for you, but I use avg antivirus just for many of those capabilities. Check it out.

OP
I

idfk420

Get a gnarly developer to have a go at it anything is possible...I mean, I can play ps1 games on my TV while hooked up to a ps3 controller all while running a second, separate ROM, while playing music from the net and tethering 4g to a lap top....all at the same time,, but I cant send pre programmed text phrases to my phone to make it do stuff...I mean I can but why the limitations? if I could learn all the creation and coding stuff, I would attempt it with an emulator on pc...

OP
I

idfk420

I will try what you suggested in the mean time though...thank you for the quick response

OP
I

idfk420

Avg doesn't work all that well imo... Tried the txt gps,didnt work, site was slow on my laptop using my home net... Found phone eventually on site... I can bypass remote lock by going into the settings menu where I can then force stop and uninstall app... and its still trying to access gps,even though its location was updated on Pc side... :( found some junk in my phone that was installing stuff though,,, scan works fine, remote control, not so good

OP
I

idfk420

Anyone else have any ideas?

OP
I

idfk420

Wth? Anyone alive on here?

Lil4cyl

Reaction score
Sounds to me like you want to secretly monitor a girlfriend or wife. :) if its that bad then split up ;)

OP
I

idfk420

not at all... purely for self secuirity...

DunDun

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"Sammy Davis" Galaxy Season 6
Several of the items in the OP could be useful in case of theft or unauthorized use and snooping. Nothing like a pic or vid of a person red handed and a list of apps or functions they were accessing!

OP
I

idfk420

Exactly,,, how about adding the features to set the calls on speaker and auto answer, then lock with a password to turn call off,,, lol...

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
1 word......

TASKER!

Its in the market, but fair warning it's not for someone looking for a one click solution.

Look for it in the market, but dont buy yet!
Follow their link to wesite there is a 7 day trial you can test...
It may not get all your task but alot are possible.

----posted maxx'ed out----

OP
I

idfk420

I think I found a solution (reason for post) its called Android lost its in the market as well...going to give it a shot promptly... Looks nice from market description... To above post, I'll try your suggestion out as well, just out of curiosity... I'll update tomorrow after extensive testing tonight

OP
I

idfk420

Eehhhhh...not too sure bout the Android lost...didn't use it much, hard to trust random apps... If anyone wants to be a cash test dummy for me, feel free to try at your own untill then, I'll just deal without one...