Mobile Network State......

Reaction score
When i'm connected to WiFi, shouldn't my mobile network state be "disconnected"? If not, any ideas how to correct this? Thanks

Trash Can

Reaction score
I'm assuming both your WiFi and 3G/4G symbols are indicating blue??

If so, turn your WiFi off, count to five, then turn it back on.

OP
MyEntityRemains
Reaction score
I'm assuming both your WiFi and 3G/4G symbols are indicating blue??

If so, turn your WiFi off, count to five, then turn it back on.

Yes, they are both blue, but also, in Settings>about phone>status>.....it shows as connected when WiFi is connected. My Nexus wasn't like that.

rotordroid

Reaction score
When i'm connected to WiFi, shouldn't my mobile network state be "disconnected"? If not, any ideas how to correct this? Thanks

These are the types of things that the app Tasker is so good at. I have a profile that disables Mobile Data if the Wifi state is "connected". I also scan for wifi every hour, if I can connect it stays on, if not, it turns wifi back off.

lovemyram4x4

Reaction score
rotordroid said:
These are the types of things that the app Tasker is so good at. I have a profile that disables Mobile Data if the Wifi state is "connected". I also scan for wifi every hour, if I can connect it stays on, if not, it turns wifi back off.

If you don't need any of the things Tasked can do that Smart Actions can't, you can save $7 & just use the one that comes for free & preinstalled on you phone. Add Verizon wifi auto switch app & you can setup you phone to automatically have the proper connections for all the places you normally go.