1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Mobile network not available.

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by Matilda, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Matilda

Matilda New Member

My Android Samsung Charge is connected to the 4G network and I have the internet(not from wifi), but my phone claims that my mobile network is not available(I'm at home so I know I should have service here). I can send and receive texts, but I cannot receive or make any phone calls.

This is what I've tried so far:
    • removed the battery while the phone is still on and left it out for 3 seconds
    • removed the battery while the phone is still on and left it out for 10 seconds
    • removed the battery while the phone is still on and left it out for 10 seconds and took out the sim card
    • factory data reset
    • check that airplane mode was not on
    '

Please help! This is my third droid charge that I've had issues with, and I don't want to spend another $80 on a phone I despise!! I'd appreciate any type of help. Thank you for your time.
  2. juls

juls New Member

You are not alone!

Personally, I am extremely disappointed with the Charge. I have had issues with coverage from day 1 and also frequently cannot get a connection (or a useable connection) from my home even when many other cell users can. Last week I sat in a meeting with 30 other people (90% Verizon and iPhone users) and I was the only person who could not make a phone call. After numerous calls and visits to Verizon, they reset my phone and then sent it in for replacement-neither which did anything but cause me further frustration. If you are given any option to do so, I would choose a different phone.
  3. JBrewer

JBrewer New Member

Hey Matilda, you might want to try removing the battery for a full ten minutes, not seconds. This does a soft reset of the phone. Can solve odd issues but not sure about this issue. Could be a variety of things but first guess would be sim card.

Sent from my SCH-I510
Search tags for this page
android mobile network not available
droid charge mobile network not available
galaxy s3 mobile network not available
galaxy s3 network unavailable

mobile network not available

mobile network not available android
mobile network not available galaxy s3
mobile network not available samsung
mobile network not available samsung galaxy
mobile network not available samsung galaxy s3