Mobile Hotspot Promo Extended to 6/15

cloudman7

Reaction score
The free hot spot that is free right now on ur thunderbolts if u wish to continue to use it after June 17 it will be $30 a month that goes by ur data plan which should be unlimited how hard is it to understand this not trying to be rude but very easy to understand.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
Oh ok. That's not paying for it. Hmm a supposed Verizon employee recommending violating the TOS. Funny.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
The free hot spot that is free right now on ur thunderbolts if u wish to continue to use it after June 17 it will be $30 a month that goes by ur data plan which should be unlimited how hard is it to understand this not trying to be rude but very easy to understand.

Oh so basically it's a new tethering option for people with LTE phones? That's a little more believable.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

I am betting he was confused about your post http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ht...spot-promo-extended-6-15-a-3.html#post1525941

And there is not an unlimited plan for tethering.

cloudman7

Reaction score
I didn't mean to confuse people just wanted to give some info about the free promo when its over.

Sent from my thunderbolt using DroidForums

cloudman7

Reaction score
And its not a plan backnblack its a feature like navigation that's a feature that we get free some people pay monthly for it. This is just to use the already built in tethering app that is free till June 15.

jseah

Reaction score

I am betting he was confused about your post http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ht...spot-promo-extended-6-15-a-3.html#post1525941

And there is not an unlimited plan for tethering.

I would say wait until June 15th rolls around to see what Verizon will charge for the hotspot. While we do know they charge $20 for 2GB with their 3G phones, we technically do not know what the charge/data limits will be on their 4G phones since there has never been a "4G Wifi hotspot" before. For all we know, it could be $20 for 2GB, like the 3G, or it could be $30 for unlimited.

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
I didn't mean to confuse people just wanted to give some info about the free promo when its over.

Sent from my thunderbolt using DroidForums

Yeah it makes sense now. That's really not too bad of a plan.

Sent from my Transformer

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
And its not a plan backnblack its a feature like navigation that's a feature that we get free some people pay monthly for it. This is just to use the already built in tethering app that is free till June 15.

I know it's a feature, this is not my first rodeo....

kparks

Reaction score

I'm confused now did they extend the free trial period or not?

cloudman7

Reaction score
Thanks Jaycemiskel for understanding why would u pay for another data plan when u already have one.

cloudman7

Reaction score
Yes Kparks till June 15 it been extinded to.

TJF2011

Reaction score

I'm confused now did they extend the free trial period or not?

I talked to a VZW rep and he said if you got the phone before may 15 you get free mobile hot spot as long as that phone is activated on your line... Who knows if he was right