mobile hotspot expires in 2 days...

jseah

Reaction score
Alright!!!!! Sorry to hear that it sucks for most of you, but it works pretty damn well for me. It works so well that I was having an internal struggle on wether or not I really wanted to spend the 20 bucks for it.

Here's hoping to another extention on 5 July!!!!!!!!

For the two or three times that I have used it, I haven't come across instances where the connection was unreliable.

Have you noted that in the press release, Verizon did say that when you have to begin paying for the hotspot, it will not be $20 for the feature. They haven't indicated what they will charge for it though.

crapple_h8er

Reaction score
I could care less if they drop it tomorrow, I've been using PDANet anyhow, lol

in fact, I am at this moment :)

Do they have a wi fi version yet?

not yet... still just either connected with the USB cable (which is fine, because it keeps the phone charged up when tethering), or bluetooth (although bluetooth wont work for me for whatever reason... I think the bluetooth adapter in my PC is actually screwed up though...)

once the WIFI DOES go live with it, that'll be awesome!

noordzy77

Reaction score
I appear to have been duped..... one of Big Reds selling points to me was that the mobile hotspot special was for the life of my contract. That was a big reason I jumped to 4G when I did, even though its not available in my area :(

GDP

Reaction score
I just said screw it and paid 8 bucks for easy tether. I need internet and I haven't set up dsl yet. Sucks that verizon can't get the 4g hotspot working yet on this phone. Oh well, it's just money

Sent from my Thunderbolt

Technoman

Reaction score
I just said screw it and paid 8 bucks for easy tether. I need internet and I haven't set up dsl yet. Sucks that verizon can't get the 4g hotspot working yet on this phone. Oh well, it's just money

Sent from my Thunderbolt

4g Hotspot works fine for me.... not sure what problem you are having, but my guess it is not the phone or that you have a phone with a defect.

rbw62

Reaction score
4G hotbot tended to 7_6

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Make MC TW

Reaction score
Been using hotspot for a month already since I got my tbolt and only once it was stable ( usually it starts jumping up n down after 10th of heavy using so u have to disable/enable the hotspot manually in order to get a normal connection again ...I live in ft lauderdale Florida

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums