mobile hotspot expires in 2 days...

km04

Reaction score
anybody else hoping that verizon will extend this again?

lbo

Reaction score
Yes. With all the reboot issues I am hoping so.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

scannerballs

Reaction score
the hotspot programs works pretty crappy as it is. I wouldn't offer to pay for it for how often the data connection drops out.

GDP

Reaction score
It doesn't even work for me. The data connection drops after a few minutes of use. It happens every time

Sent from my Thunderbolt

Javaknight

Reaction score
the mobile hotspot has been awesome for me but definitely not something I'm going to pay $20/month for

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
Don't really care. The mobile hotspots work like crap. Just like a lot of others, mine goes in and out and never has a solid connection.

Sent from my head to yours.

LOUISSSSS

Reaction score
After it expires,what will happen if we turned on the mobile hotspot and used it? They will auto charge me?

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
i cant see them charging for such a sketchy service.. theres no way they can legitimately charge you for hotspot when the connection is unstable as it is.

MTBryan

Reaction score
I've been out of town for 10 days now and have been using the crap out of the wifi hotspot at the hotel in 4g. Beats the heck out of the La Quinta wifi and has been very reliable.
I hope they do extend past tomorrow so I don't have to make the decision to pay or not for the remainder of my trip.

Sent from my TBolt

y0manda

Reaction score
Mobile hotspot is very unreliable for me too. I would never pay for it. Actually its free and I don't even use/ want it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
K

km04

Reaction score
Alright!!!!! Sorry to hear that it sucks for most of you, but it works pretty damn well for me. It works so well that I was having an internal struggle on wether or not I really wanted to spend the 20 bucks for it.

Here's hoping to another extention on 5 July!!!!!!!!

greyghost04

Reaction score
We were watching Bonnaroo on a laptop getting a live stream from Vevo.com last weekend. My friends cable connection was not fast enough to have a stutter free feed. I said let's try to use my TB hotspot wi fi connect to the laptop. It worked flawlessly. No one could believe my phone over 4G had a faster connection than his cable.
dancedroid