Mobile App Thread for discussin

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anomander,

I'll bet it is the age of the box, I have a HR22-100 if that helps.

Anomander

Reaction score
Anomander,

I have the HR22-100 also. I'll mess around with it tomorrow when I am off from work. It's no big deal if I have to be on my network, but I do think that is pretty slick it gets the signal from the satellite. Which leads me to another point and slightly off topic.

It would be nice instead of buying packages of channels, if we could just only but certain TV shows, or a series of shows. With the Sim cards in the boxes you would think they should be able to tell the box which signal to unscramble.

phantrik

Reaction score
Miami, should I repost this over at DBSTalk.com?

I checked the forum over there and you respoted Rodney's but I wasn't sure if you were going to re-post my issue? Thought I'd ask first...:)

absolutly! If you are good with that then by all means. If not i'll do it but they want to hear what our issues are too :). Thanks

I reposted over at DBSTalk.com this morning, thanks...

phantrik

Reaction score
Anomander,

I have the HR22-100 also. I'll mess around with it tomorrow when I am off from work. It's no big deal if I have to be on my network, but I do think that is pretty slick it gets the signal from the satellite. Which leads me to another point and slightly off topic.

It would be nice instead of buying packages of channels, if we could just only but certain TV shows, or a series of shows. With the Sim cards in the boxes you would think they should be able to tell the box which signal to unscramble.

Like Miami was saying... I have the HR22-100 as well, both of them work perfectly without being on any network and there is no phone line plugged in. Maybe check on DTV's website to see if your hardware is listed properly and matches what’s listed in the app??

Don't know if this matters or if it would help... but you may also want to check with DTV and make sure you have the box accessible??? I vaguely remember in the past that one of my boxes would not let me order pay per view movies with the remote because DTV had to make it "accessible" or something to that effect. I called them up and the operator was able to take care of this.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
check in your screen when setting the recording what receiver it shows, it gives you the last 4 of the id number, I went and checked against mine in the system info section on the DVR, and of course, they matched up.

Barring that, there's always the old standby, flip the cover in front and mash that big red button ..... :)