Mms

jdmch

Reaction score
Is anyone having problems sending MMS with this ROM? I can send and receive SMS without any problems. It worked on another ROM that I was using but have not tried for some time now.

Thanks

Tarster

Reaction score
I used to have this problem, I was having the no sending or receiving problems and come to find out it was a app that was messing it up, so I used titanium backup to do a full backup of system data and did a factory reset... started re-installing apps till I found what killed my mms. It was a few differnt ones, and the problems would still happen after I un-installed the apps.

So make a backup though titanuim backup and chevy backup script, do a factory reset. And start re-installing apps. Its never a bad idea to *22899

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
I used to have this problem, I was having the no sending or receiving problems and come to find out it was a app that was messing it up, so I used titanium backup to do a full backup of system data and did a factory reset... started re-installing apps till I found what killed my mms. It was a few differnt ones, and the problems would still happen after I un-installed the apps.

So make a backup though titanuim backup and chevy backup script, do a factory reset. And start re-installing apps. Its never a bad idea to *22899

you can try this with the backup scripts in the rom also. i think they work :)

Tarster

Reaction score
yah my bad on the chevy scripts, I saw this pop up as a recent thread in my droid forums app and commented on it, then realized that it probably wasnt for chevyno1 :p lol oh well anyways the same still goes if there are scripts for backing up and for restoring apps and system data in sourcery rom then they would probably work also.

OP
J

jdmch

Reaction score
I will give that a try. I do not want to say there is anything wrong with the ROM, for the most part it is EXCELLENT. Just wanted to see if anyone else has this problem.

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
just a thought

I will give that a try. I do not want to say there is anything wrong with the ROM, for the most part it is EXCELLENT. Just wanted to see if anyone else has this problem.

I know that i can send mms to someone on verizon but my sister inlaw on tmobile will never recieve them. jsut a thought.

OP
J

jdmch

Reaction score
the situation has been rectified. I downloaded APN on/off widget, reloaded original settings, rebooted and everything is working as advertised. Thanks to all for the information and UD forums definitely had good information also

nornevrder

Reaction score
HD are you running off of a different carrier other than Verizon

OP
J

jdmch

Reaction score
I am on Verizon. This fix also helped with downloading attachments throufh my email.