MMS sucks on android?

brian8815

Reaction score
Is this just an android thing?

On iphone, when I received an MMS picture I could zoom in on the pic and view it just how the person who sent it to me viewed it on there phone.

Now with android, when sending or receiving mms pics, the pics are very bad quality and you can't zoom in or anything.

Jeyman

Reaction score
Is this just an android thing?

On iphone, when I received an MMS picture I could zoom in on the pic and view it just how the person who sent it to me viewed it on there phone.

Now with android, when sending or receiving mms pics, the pics are very bad quality and you can't zoom in or anything.

think this will vary with each phone. HTCs seem to allow much larger file sizing in MMS. EVO/TB allow for very large files sizes? IDK really. it does resize it to fit, I dont no if this is Verizon or a phone thing.

Also once you DL the MMS you can zoom in just like normal.(or if you open it with something that allows zooming)

soops

Reaction score
Hmm, on my OD if someone sent me an mms I click on the pic it opens up on gallery view then I can zoom in & out to my content. Oh I'm using stock messaging app.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App