MMS or Message widget???

Kack

Reaction score
Ive looked at several MMs Widgets and to no avail the are not as nice as the old BW one was. So can anyone point me in the direction of a MMS widget that is similar to the BW one. any answers and direction is much appreciated P.S. i have searched forum for answers to no avail!

OP
Kack

Kack

Reaction score
Um R1 Um I la la love you-r ability to point me in the right direction. Did you ever give it a dark theme?

R1Lover

Reaction score
Um R1 Um I la la love you-r ability to point me in the right direction. Did you ever give it a dark theme?

Yes, it will be posted tonight... finally... lol just running it today to ensure there are no issues..... at all.

OP
Kack

Kack

Reaction score

Yes, it will be posted tonight... finally... lol just running it today to ensure there are no issues..... at all.

Well sweet i am looking forward to using it <BW Messenger> especially in a dark theme. cuz i will be leaving town for work and there will be a lot of texting going on with the wife. dont ask why there just will be lol.

Looking forward to your dark theme. crap im excited now more for this than a rom. :icon_ banana:<----- only for special occasions.

wrightna

Reaction score
What is this website? It isn't in your signature anymore, but i'd love to see it. Thanks!