1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

MMS not sending

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by nornevrder, Dec 25, 2010.

1. nornevrder

nornevrder New Member

I am rooted and have Onix Froyo 2.0 RC2. It sure did open up my phone and I am digging it , however I can receive MMS but I am unable to send any. When I do attempt it is just says sending and does nothing. I even had one sending for a day in a half without a fail. Just wondering if someone can lend a helping hand. Merry Christmas
  2. Wuzz Ranger

Wuzz Ranger New Member

by chance are you using the original messaging app? I know that I rooted my Droid, and then deleted the original messaging app. I was using Handcent....once I did this, I could not send pictures, videos or MMS's.
  3. nornevrder

nornevrder New Member

Well I switched from Onix to UD 2.5 to see if that was the problem. Come to find out since my phone is a milestone my pic mail will not work. Kind of a bummer but well worth the sacrifice. UD is a smooth looking and running ROM that I am enjoying.