MMS No Go

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by KenBauer, Jun 21, 2011.

1. KenBauer

KenBauer New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Guys

So, I've been having this problem for quite some time now, and it pretty much follows me across every different ROM I try. First off, my "droid" is actually a Milestone on MTS Allstream up in Canada. (Same hardware, different name)

Now, the problem is that the ONLY time I've ever had functioning MMS messages (sometimes I can receive, but I can never send) is on the stock, out of the box Eclair (Moto decided that Canadians didn't need Froyo)

I thought I had tracked the problem down to the APN info being Verizon, and not MTS' so I restored my nandroid all the way back to stock, grabbed all the apn-conf.xml files out of /etc and then jumped back to Liquid.

I replaced the Verizon apn files with the MTS ones from my backup, rebooted and..... Nothing.

I'm not really sure where to go from here, and I've Googled my @$$ off trying to come up with another solution.

It never really bothered me that much before, because I never really MMS, but it's just one of those annoying things that gnaws away at the back of your head, I know it's broke, and I can't fix it. That ticks me off tremendously.

Anybody here have any idea what else I might need to change/things to try? I can't go back to Eclair! I love LGB way too much.

Search tags for this page

bionic liquid smooth no mms

gs3 liquid smooth canot send mms

liquid smooth mms not working

liquid smooth not sending mms

liquid smooth rom bionic mms not working

liquidsmooth mms fix

mms 155229

no mms liquid smooth rom verizon