1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

MMS jpg removed

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by iPhoneBlowz, Aug 3, 2010.

1. iPhoneBlowz

iPhoneBlowz New Member

Running BBv0.4 I can't for the life of me figure out what might be wrong. Others don't seem to be having the same problem I am.

What's happening is when I try to send an MMS to my phone it says [Attachment(s)whateverpicused.jpg removed]

I'm not sure if it's something in the ROM itself because I've never run any other than Pete's. Been using them since v1.0.

If I recall correctly I think I had this very same issue with that ROM until he released a file called V1Fixes.zip. That seemed to solve it.

Anyway I have nothing to complain about as Pete's ROMs have always been rock solid for me.

Any suggestions?
  2. ilikemoneygreen

ilikemoneygreen New Member

i recieved that messege when i sent a sound from from vtext.com to my sisters phone. It turned out that my mms was somehow broke, and it wouldnt send any type of sound what so ever. What i did to fix the problem was install Bugless over again... That fixed my broken mms and i cant now send sound.
    This is similar to your problem. Also, maybe the file is too big or something? if not maybe try Installing the program Handcent mms then if that doesnt send either, then reinstall BB. I bet your mms app is broken like mine was...
  3. iPhoneBlowz

iPhoneBlowz New Member

Yeah. The problem exists with both the stock and handcent for me too. I've even tried pulling the mms.apk files from other ROMs and using the switchmms script to no avail. I also made sure to try it with a small jpg file for the file size reason you mentioned.

I was hoping to avoid having to reflash the ROM, but I guess that will be my only option. :-( I don't have time to do it tonight or I'd report right back.

If I have time tomorrow I'll update with the results.
Search tags for this page
[attachment(s) removed]
attachment removed vtext
attachment(s) text 0.text removed
attachments removed on droid
attachments removed on phone
droid x2 text message attachments removed
jpeg attachments removed when received on android messages
jpeg mms android

jpgremoved

mms jpg removed
motorola attachments removed