1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

MMS issue

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by MrsDebbi, Oct 1, 2011.

1. MrsDebbi

MrsDebbi New Member

My problem is One particular contact (person x) which I send a text message to ALWAYS changes to a group message.
    I can not figure out how to stop this from happening.
    I have deleted the contact (person x).
    I have deleted all contacts that appear in the group message (persons C,D & E).
    I have uninstalled all messaging apps.
    I reinstalled an entire new messaging app.
    I ran the MMS fix-it script.

I can however, begin a new message every time I wish to chat to Person X and it will send only to Person X. But as soon as I go back to the list - the message shows up as a group message to Persons C, D, E and X.
    Any incoming messages from Person X post to that group message, unless I catch it at the Pop-Up stage.
    Person C, D & E will receive as a private/individual text as it should normally do.