MMS attachment problem!

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by Tio Gardi, May 20, 2011.

1. Tio Gardi

Tio Gardi New Member

If there is already an answer for this I apologize.

I have an issue with my messaging apps being inconsistent with regards to attachments. Sending and receiving attachment takes forever and in some cases doesn't download at all. For downloading an attachment, I have the progress ring just sit there and look likes its downloading, then eventually time out. Download button becomes visible again and I start the process all over again. For attaching to an mms the progress ring sits there and sends the text whenever it wants. I sent my friend a picture, but he didn't receive it until 3 hours later. HELP?!
  2. dj.trauma

dj.trauma New Member

I talked to a tech at Verizon I had the same issue a while ago there were a couple steps he had me try one was go into your phone settings as and click about phone and see if you need an update. If that didn't work make sure your wifi is off on your phone. If that still doesn't work you might need to update your phones connection to the towers around you by dialing *228 then send. When it prompts you to update your roaming capabilities then click that and wait for the automated lady to tell you your phone has been updated successfully. One if those are sure to work. Get back at me if it doesn't.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  3. Tio Gardi

Tio Gardi New Member

Thanks for getting back to me. I tried both those options already but had no luck...
    Something else I have noticed is that when trying to send an attachment(while on wifi) my 3g will come on at the same time as my wifi indicator and stay on for an extended period of time.
  4. Tio Gardi

Tio Gardi New Member

Just reflashed the rom and all is well for now. I will post if the issue springs up again. Thanks for your help again trauma.
  5. dj.trauma

dj.trauma New Member

No problem hope all goes well

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
Search tags for this page

attachments android mms

download mms attachment
droid download mms attachment

galaxy s3 mms attachment problem

galaxy s3 stuck downloading mms attachments
galaxy s4 mms downloading attachment forever
how to send mp3 mms android