1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

MMS app

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by syndicate0017, Oct 22, 2011.

1. syndicate0017

syndicate0017 Well-Known Member

Looking for a bit of help here. I'm trying to change some colors on the mms app. I'm currently running Liquid 3.0 with an ICS theme. However, it appears that my theme doesn't exactly play nice with Liquid's modified mms app. Individual threads are perfect, however the all threads screen is where my issue lies.

The text is white on a white background and I'd like to change the all threads screen to black background with white text. I would just check "use black background" but that overwrites the individual thread coloration. I just need some help pulling the right file (the all threads background) so I can edit. Thanks in advance guys.

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2011