MMO on Android?

UnVerse7

Reaction score
does anyone know if the Android market has a MMO, or one in the process of being made, cause i think it would be pretty awesome to team up with like 5 people with this forumn, and have it like a party system where you go around killing enemies or other android players:reddroid:

Varking

Reaction score
Actually they are trying some things out right now to get an MMO in the works on the Droid.

You can find a lad making a Pokemon Online MMO here, and while he wants it for PC, he is trying to port it to the iPhone and the Droid as well. I have been speaking to him in Private Messages on that site for a couple of days now.

Also, you can find an App in the Market called Valkyrie which is the engine used to make games like this. You can "play" it now, but all you can do is walk around by clicking spots on the screen. It is just the engine, and it is just in Alpha so do not expect much yet. On the other hand, it shows there are people looking to make games like this and for the phone the engine is more then acceptable

You can find the Valkyrie Engine here.

SwiftSnipeR

Reaction score
Yes there is a MMO on any android os its called Parallel Kingdom it uses GPS its pretty fun game i live in Kansas and there is lots of people that play it here.

Mawnee

Reaction score
I play Eve Online on my droid...sorta :)

With PhonemyPC you can control a computer from your phone. The refresh on the screen is about 1 fps, but hey if you want to poke around and do some simple stuff in game while you are away from home, it works :)

I used the same program to have my computer download some stuff today while I was at work :p

F

freeloader

With PhonemyPC you can control a computer from your phone. The refresh on the screen is about 1 fps, but hey if you want to poke around and do some simple stuff in game while you are away from home, it works :)

I used the same program to have my computer download some stuff today while I was at work :p

LOL! id like to see you PVP using that. :p

Mawnee

Reaction score

LOL! id like to see you PVP using that. :p

The only reason I would is to get a video of me killing some newb from my phone! lmao

maxmluck

Reaction score
I wanna play awplanet but can't find it in the market it used to be there its exactly like runescape

mszv

Reaction score
I don't think I have the concentration to play an MMORPG on a smartphone.

I think it would be really swell to play Farmville (facebook game) through my Droid. Farmville is casual and you can play it in little bits of time. You help people on their farms (which don't have to farms exactly) and they help you, but it's asynchronous - you go to their farm when you want to, they aren't there. The graphics are pretty but not 3D. I think the whole game, and the game environment could translate nicely to the Droid.

Varking

Reaction score
Yes there is a MMO on any android os its called Parallel Kingdom it uses GPS its pretty fun game i live in Kansas and there is lots of people that play it here.
I just started playing this game and its a fun one. Use lmali if you want free 1000 gold to start. I didn't use a referral code and after four days I'm finally around 900.

ResMJM

Reaction score
Parallel Kingdom is cool, and I just recently found Pocket Empires

maxohkc

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me what happened to AW planet!?!!?!!?!