1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

MMA Predictions Thread [Warning] May Contain Post Fight Spoiler

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by DF Smod, Dec 3, 2010.

1. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

All MMA discussion is welcome - FYI - the posting of bootleg fight videos will result in thirty days off from the forum

December the 11th 2010 - George St. Pierre v/s Josh Koscheck [Title Fight and Rematch]

My money will always be on GSP
  2. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

When Ultimate Fighter first started, I had the utmost respect for GSP and I had nothing against Koscheck. In fact Koscheck went to school at Clarion University which is close to where I lived in the Pittsburgh area. After watching this season and seing the true man that he is, I hope GSP beats the crap out of him. And, I hope when the fight is over "Bruce Leroy" comes up to add some final touches.
  3. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

George is by far the most respectful fighter and he backs it up with class, he is a true Champion
  4. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

The featherweight division has been added to the UFC this is going to get good :happy: