MM themes for BnB

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I made some MMs with NFL logo'd lockscreens and pulldowns, and they install OK on other themes, but not yours... wondering if it has to do with your res folder having folders named drawable-hdpi-v4 or the like?

I'm trying to learn and at the same time make MMs that everyone can enjoy... let me know what I'm failing to do. This is for your BnB for UDv8

Attachments

• Raiders_TransparentPulldown.zip
    626.9 KB · Views: 151
OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So I guess my NFL MetaMorphs will also not work with your BnB for UDv1.0.0??... or any other of the BnB ROM themes for that matter?

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
People have told me this before (that MM doesn't work on my framework). I also believe that they tried to renamed the folder to be like it is in my framework (drawable-hdpi-v4) and still have the issue. I don't trust MM anymore and therefore use update.zip method. I can't tell you why MM and my framework do work together. As my other edited .apk's should work fine for this.

Also it is kind of a lock system if you will. If you see this on another theme. It more then likely is using my framework ;)

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
People have told me this before (that MM doesn't work on my framework). I also believe that they tried to renamed the folder to be like it is in my framework (drawable-hdpi-v4) and still have the issue. I don't trust MM anymore and therefore use update.zip method. I can't tell you why MM and my framework do work together. As my other edited .apk's should work fine for this.

Also it is kind of a lock system if you will. If you see this on another theme. It more then likely is using my framework ;)

LOL... kinda like how 928Droid placed a scan code into his theme...:p

Thanks for the response Bro... and thanks for helping me out when I ask questions, I really appreciate it.

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So would it be OK if I were to mod your BnB theme with the NFL logo'd lockscreens & pulldowns and post an update.zip containing the new framework-res.apk? ... provided that I do it correctly.

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
As long as credit for whatever I have done is giving. I don't mind.

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
As long as credit for whatever I have done is giving. I don't mind.
Thanks Bro... yeah they will know that it is your BnB theme, w/ only the NFL logo'd lockscreen & pulldown added by me.... I have no desrie in modding anything else, because both you and I know how time consuming just editing graphics are, and especially so for you since you're also compiling a complete full theme.

I have already done your BnB for UDv1.0.0, just haven't posted it. Below is a screenshot of a perfect match... your BnB + Raiders silver & black. ;)

Attachments

• snap20101014_065531.png
    snap20101014_065531.png
    101.2 KB · Views: 231