1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

MM Theme mixture of R1, Droidinator & Licorice Flavored Ice

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by jhietter, Apr 3, 2010.

1. jhietter

jhietter New Member

I hope it's OK to do this - I'm not taking credit for ANYTHING here. This is just my favorite parts of Droidinator V6, R1Lover's theme and Licorice Flavored Ice 2.1 themes.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?2znztnki0yn
    I used R1Lover's theme and added the red stuff I wanted from Droidinator and the really cool pics from Fl Ice.
    I only did this for framework, Phone and Contacts. I left the launchers in there from R1Lover because when I tried to remove them, it broke - lol. I just wanted as much red as possible (Buckeyes) and I like the red selections, check boxes, etc that are all through the framework, but there are some really cool icons from the other two themes I didn't want to do without.

I'm using this theme on UDv9, which is a ERE27 base, but I think it will work on any base because there are no xml files.

Here are some screenshots. The gmail theme is Droidinator. The wallpaper isn't included - it's just one I found in the gallery on this site. This also gives a good idea of how cool the "Final Frontier" font looks.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  2. Cuz97

Cuz97 New Member

Doesn't work on Pete's ese81