1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

MM Theme mixture of R1, Droidinator & Licorice Flavored Ice

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by jhietter, Apr 3, 2010.

1. jhietter

jhietter New Member

I hope it's OK to do this - I'm not taking credit for ANYTHING here. This is just my favorite parts of Droidinator V6, R1Lover's theme and Licorice Flavored Ice 2.1 themes.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?2znztnki0yn
    I used R1Lover's theme and added the red stuff I wanted from Droidinator and the really cool pics from Fl Ice.
    I only did this for framework, Phone and Contacts. I left the launchers in there from R1Lover because when I tried to remove them, it broke - lol. I just wanted as much red as possible (Buckeyes) and I like the red selections, check boxes, etc that are all through the framework, but there are some really cool icons from the other two themes I didn't want to do without.

I'm using this theme on UDv9, which is a ERE27 base, but I think it will work on any base because there are no xml files.

Here are some screenshots. The gmail theme is Droidinator. The wallpaper isn't included - it's just one I found in the gallery on this site. This also gives a good idea of how cool the "Final Frontier" font looks.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  2. Cuz97

Cuz97 New Member

Doesn't work on Pete's ese81