1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[MM Theme] HexFusion v0.9

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by paulmiller_19, Feb 27, 2010.

1. paulmiller_19

paulmiller_19 New Member

[MM Theme] HexFusion v1.0 (Updated 3/5 - Icons now included with MM Theme))

Update 3/5 - If you downloaded HexFusion_v1.0_no_icons within the last 48 hours, re-download - i forgot a few files that have now been added.
    You now have the option to have your choice of icons applied with MM! Just choose the Theme you want. If you do not want any icon themes you can still download the HexFusion_v1.0_no_icons.zip
    Enjoy :) let me know of any bugs

I have found that MM runs much smoother if you use a task killer and kill all running tasks just before using MM. If your phone reboots randomly (without asking you) then the MM theme did not apply completely - you need to run MM again!

Update 3/5 - New and improved icons :)

Well, there are many themes out now and personally i like different parts of each one, so i made HexFusion. This theme combines DROIDHEX (credit to johnnybueno), High Res Blue (credit to mjones1052), and SmokedGlass (credit to AdamZ), and a few mods by me: cleaner power control widget, statusbar shade that gets lighter or darker as you slide it, custom font, and a few others. This has only been tested with DroidMod 1.0 (2.0.1) so as you all have heard many time before: "use at your own risk, I am not responsible for any shiny bricks."

If you don't already have a white clock - Update 3/1 - will now also change clock to white!

If you want your original font back - google it, there are many threads

I am not a dev, so no crazy requests :) I just put this theme together and really liked it so i thought i would share

Let me know of any other "Fusions" you would like to see.

This is for 2.0.1 only. place HexFusionxxxx.zip in /sdcard/AndroidThemes/ and use MM
    update 3/3 - new app tray (thanks to lilcdroid for the idea)
    Note: in order to theme Maps.apk, googlevoice.apk, or Facebook.apk these must be in /system/app/. if you downloaded these from the market you will need to 1. copy them to sdcard and rename them as above (this IS case sensitive) 2. uninstall from /data/app/ using market or application manager. 3. busybox cp the apk's to /system/app, sync and reboot. 4. MM should now work for these.

HexFusionOrig.zip(original hexfusion theme with black and white icons): http://www.mediafire.com/file/ikjezdlmngj/HexFusionOrig.zip

HexFusionBlue.zip (hexfusion theme with blue themed icons): HexFusionBlue.zip

HexFusionStock.zip (hexfusion theme with stock android themed stock icons): HexFusionStock.zip

Update 3/5: As requested added option for HexFusion without icons - Update 3/1 - will now also change clock to white!

HexFusion_v1.0_no_icons.zip (Hexfusion theme with NO icons): HexFusion_v1.0_no_icons.zip

If you want the HexBlue or HexStock icons separately (there are a few not applied with MM - due to apps you may or may not have in /data/app) - get them here:

Update 3/5: HexFusion-stock icons (This is NOT a MM theme)(use with bettercut or something): HexStockIcons.zip

Update 3/5: HexFusion-blueicons (This is NOT a MM theme) (use with bettercut or something): HexBlueIcons.zip

Wallpapers with app bar at bottom (a nice touch to this theme) (This is NOT a MM theme): Wallpapers.zip

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. loop4zil

loop4zil New Member

Looks awesome I will give out a try soon. I love the bar on the bottom with the apps
  3. paulmiller_19

paulmiller_19 New Member

I forgot about the wallpapers, just added them above, there are 4 or 5 with an app bar at the bottom
  4. NeutronBomb

NeutronBomb New Member

Wow, I was about to upload my new MM theme that I made tonight or tomorrow. It started off with droidhex also. I started adding new icons to the notification bar and then got carried away and frankensteined/recolored parts from about 6 different mm themes.

Mostly droidhex/smoked glass/droidinator/reiven and flavored ice black.

I'll post it up later tonight or tomorrow. This is too funny though, great minds think alike I guess.
  5. R1Lover

R1Lover New Member

trying it out now
  6. NeutronBomb

NeutronBomb New Member

7. R1Lover

R1Lover New Member

Can you do a google voice icon to match? I keep that one on my home screen and it doesn't match the others.
  8. R1Lover

R1Lover New Member

Scratch that request, it was there, just not applied by default.
  9. xBryant420x

xBryant420x New Member

How would I run this theme but with normal icons?
  10. ravichopra

ravichopra New Member

freezing on framework install

I'm having a problem with the last element installing - framework. Everything else seems to install just fine, but it sits on framework, spinning merrily away for a LONG time (15+ mins) before I finally ran out of patience and killed it. Tried reinstalling just the framework, same forever-install. Restart resulted in boot-loop.

Any thoughts?
    Thx in advance.
    -R
  11. paulmiller_19

paulmiller_19 New Member

I'm working on it. Eventually I'm going to make a separate zip with icons if you want them (to be used with better cut)
  12. paulmiller_19

paulmiller_19 New Member

This has only been tested with droidmod 1.0. What rom are you on? I'll try and look into it
  13. ravichopra

ravichopra New Member

I'm on DroidMod 1.0. I tried it a couple more times with the same results - the last time let it run for a couple hrs - just never finished installing.
  14. paulmiller_19

paulmiller_19 New Member

Do you have setcpu profiles turned on? (namely the standby/sleep profile) - ive had problems with metamorph when sleep profile is set to 250mhz
  15. ravichopra

ravichopra New Member

I do. Will try turning it up to 600 and see what happens.

BTW, tried installing it over a fresh install of DM 1.0 (went back to stock, then reinstalled) - same story.

-R
  16. ravichopra

ravichopra New Member

Any chance of the glass-only mods?

I think I may just wait a bit. In addition to the problems I've had with framework-res installing, I'm just not sure it's the whole look I'm looking for in the end.

That said, I LOVE the curved reflection glass look of this theme. Really gorgeous. I'm not really that interested in the icons and blue look.

Any chance I could talk you into a stripped down version of this theme with just all the glass-look system and widget mods?

As a side, does anyone know which apk is for the power widget and which area has the system windows like the USB mount window? I'd love to just pick and choose a few things to add (or mod myself), just not sure where to start. This is a BIG theme...

Thx in advance.

-R
  17. paulmiller_19

paulmiller_19 New Member

See above :)
  18. WLJohnson05

WLJohnson05 New Member

+1
    i love the theme, but would rather have some color in the icons.

great job on the theme though, best one i've seen yet.
  19. MJ5150

MJ5150 New Member

Cool theme. I like the shading around the clock numbers.

-Mike
  20. paulmiller_19

paulmiller_19 New Member

I'll have some matching icons for this theme shortly - blue themed icons and original android 2.0 themed icons
Search tags for this page

hex fusion theme

x2 themexxx