928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
hey 928droid, the link u posted for the fixed status bar and pulsar battery does not seem to work, well the link works but when i download it and open it in metamorph it gives me the file control error, and also has no readable files in it when i do go to it in metamorph

EDIT: got it to work, really strange i just downloaded it again this morning and it worked, go figure...but it is not animated like the image u have posted on the first post, nor does it have those blue circles around it

Are you using the XML version of MetaMorph?? It only works with that.

I just downloaded from here and tried on my Droid, it works fine..

mrdorunjr

Reaction score
hey 928droid, the link u posted for the fixed status bar and pulsar battery does not seem to work, well the link works but when i download it and open it in metamorph it gives me the file control error, and also has no readable files in it when i do go to it in metamorph

EDIT: got it to work, really strange i just downloaded it again this morning and it worked, go figure...but it is not animated like the image u have posted on the first post, nor does it have those blue circles around it

Are you using the XML version of MetaMorph?? It only works with that.

I just downloaded from here and tried on my Droid, it works fine..

yea i got it to work, but is it supposed to be animated? also the clock background is still darker then the "black" theme by you is there anyway to make it lighter?

mrdorunjr

Reaction score
EDIT:...but it is not animated like the image u have posted on the first post, nor does it have those blue circles around it

DROID Battery Status symbols ONLY animate when charging and the level of animation depends on current battery level. :)

ooooo cool :D but like i stated in my most recent post...the clock's background didnt change when i installed this...was it supposed to? b/c its still just as dark. also the notifications that appear at the bottom of my screen, when lets say advance task manager auto kills apps, its dark glassed theme, but it cut off abruptly so it looks very awkward...idk if anyone else agrees tho

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
EDIT:...but it is not animated like the image u have posted on the first post, nor does it have those blue circles around it

DROID Battery Status symbols ONLY animate when charging and the level of animation depends on current battery level. :)

ooooo cool :D but like i stated in my most recent post...the clock's background didnt change when i installed this...was it supposed to? b/c its still just as dark. also the notifications that appear at the bottom of my screen, when lets say advance task manager auto kills apps, its dark glassed theme, but it cut off abruptly so it looks very awkward...idk if anyone else agrees tho

Please Post screen caps showing what you are talking about.

mrdorunjr

Reaction score

okay heres what it looks like, it took me awhile to finally get a picture of it, and its also sideways since i took it with the keyboard out...

View attachment 8413

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

okay heres what it looks like, it took me awhile to finally get a picture of it, and its also sideways since i took it with the keyboard out...

View attachment 8413

The clock digit color only changes if you use a deodexed ROM and make the required mods to change the clock digit color, I don't do any of that, so I can't help with that. What you may have read earlier is where I did some custom backgrounds for the guys that have done this themselves, but it is only for those that have changed their clocks to white etc.

I didn't see any issues in that screen cap, where is the task manager issue?? Or can you be more specific??

mrdorunjr

Reaction score
well its not as much of an issue persay, but if you can notice, where it says quick reply message sent, since it is themed black glass it is see through and completely squared off, so it looks a little strange, and hard to read depending when and whats under it when it shows up, not too big of an issue tho, very small detail. and about the clock, on an earlier version of your theme the grey rectangle around the clock was much lighter then it is now, i dont mind it still being black, but the grey is darker then it used to be is all

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
well its not as much of an issue persay, but if you can notice, where it says quick reply message sent, since it is themed black glass it is see through and completely squared off, so it looks a little strange, and hard to read depending when and whats under it when it shows up, not too big of an issue tho, very small detail. and about the clock, on an earlier version of your theme the grey rectangle around the clock was much lighter then it is now, i dont mind it still being black, but the grey is darker then it used to be is all

OH, that is the "toast" image, I get what you are talking about now.

I like it like that (obviusly why I did it :)

But, if you want to change it back to stock download the file attached below and copy it to the the theme folder on your phone and re-theme the "framework-res" sub-theme (you don't have to do the others).

Copy the file to your SDcard,

the folder is: AndroidThemes/928DroidBG/framework-res/res/drawable-hdpi

File name is: toast_frame.9.png

mrdorunjr

Reaction score

But, if you want to change it back to stock download the file attached below and copy it to the the theme folder on your phone and re-theme the "framework-res" sub-theme (you don't have to do the others).

okay i did just that, and it did not work at all. well it did, but with undesired effects. the image and the words to not fit together at all... the image is strangely stretched and unaligned with the words, which run across the school, and off the image...

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

okay i did just that, and it did not work at all. well it did, but with undesired effects. the image and the words to not fit together at all... the image is strangely stretched and unaligned with the words, which run across the school, and off the image...

You didn't happen to open and try to edit that file did you?? It is a Draw 9 Patch file and can not be editied "normally".

If you did, download it again and do not open it in an editor, just copy to the location specified.

mrdorunjr

Reaction score

You didn't happen to open and try to edit that file did you?? It is a Draw 9 Patch file and can not be editied "normally".

If you did, download it again and do not open it in an editor, just copy to the location specified.

well im using my mac atm, and there was no way for me to really download the file...so i kinda just dragged and dropped, and named it what u called it...that is PROBABLY why heh

EDIT: yea that was why all fixed up, thanks!!!! now...only 2 questions haha, 1) my market is themed, but i have noticed that it basically losses it theme, once i close it, and when i re-open it, it is just as it was before it was themed, and i have no issues installing/downloading apps...i have noticed that once i do close it, and try to open it again, itll say, application not downloaded on your phone...then i click it again and it opens, strange. 2) i realized why the background around my clock was dark..its partially transparent..dark background=darker background around the clock, anyway to fix this? or is that just part of the "glass" theme, if so oh well

Last edited:
OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

well im using my mac atm, and there was no way for me to really download the file...so i kinda just dragged and dropped, and named it what u called it...that is PROBABLY why heh

EDIT: yea that was why all fixed up, thanks!!!! now...only 2 questions haha, 1) my market is themed, but i have noticed that it basically losses it theme, once i close it, and when i re-open it, it is just as it was before it was themed, and i have no issues installing/downloading apps...i have noticed that once i do close it, and try to open it again, itll say, application not downloaded on your phone...then i click it again and it opens, strange. 2) i realized why the background around my clock was dark..its partially transparent..dark background=darker background around the clock, anyway to fix this? or is that just part of the "glass" theme, if so oh well

Please go back to page 1 and read this complete thread.... all of your answers are there...including the Market fix.

nizam1

Reaction score
Can this be installed on the milestone ?
Makes me sad that all Droid owners can customize their phones to such a great extent :(
The theme is pure sex btw!

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can this be installed on the milestone ?
Makes me sad that all Droid owners can customize their phones to such a great extent :(
The theme is pure sex btw!

You need to have better sex then! j/k, it is a sweet theme :)

can the milestone be rooted?