MM question

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by yamaha83, Mar 17, 2010.

1. yamaha83

yamaha83 New Member

do all the MM themes made for 2.1 work with all the diffrent 2.1 ROMs? im running Ultimate droid 7.8 and i want to mess around with some MM themes but am not to sure how the diffrent themes i see will work with it? i would like to change the font, icons in the notification window, maybe some icons, maybe the app pull up thing... thothing to crazy. but im not sure where to start?
  2. Droidfish

Droidfish New Member

Yea, every 2.1 theme will work on any 2.1 rom. Even the 2.01 themes will work with the exception of the framework-res.apk

Basically you'll just go into the metamorph folders. under each specific folder you want to edit go into /res/drawable-hdpi and in there you will find all the image files you want to edit. When I'm done editing the images I always rezip the theme folder with 7-zip (though I'm not positive this step is necessary) then place it in android themes on the sd card.

I've never applied the font through MM and I'm not sure if you can. Here is the method I used : How to install custom font. There's other methods, this is just the one I've always used.