mlb baseball

Discussion in 'Android Applications Discussions' started by rjm5151, Feb 8, 2010.

1. jgorman13

jgorman13 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    im refunding in a few

2. pudah

pudah Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am in the middle of a big steel office building full of electrical interference. Im lucky to get 1 bar of 3g that alternates to 0 and 1 bar of 1x sometimes. I am able to listen to the Brewers game. It will pause every 5 min or so for a few seconds and then continue. I had to restart it once. Im guessing with a better signal it would be flawless. I love how I can choose or swap between both team's broadcast... slick. Im guessing you people with issues either have a poor signal or it'll be hammerd out for the regular season.

3. jgorman13

jgorman13 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i had a full signal today with 3g and had many problems

4. faxman75

faxman75 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It's not your signal. It's happening to all of us. I listen to other streaming radio stations for hours without interuption in my office. I just can't decide if I will be able to enjoy this with it going out so much. It does restart but there has to be a fix. I agree we should all refund until they improve. I was going to wait until tomorrow to see if they reply to my e-mails and if not just cancel before the 24 hour deadline.

5. acturbo

acturbo Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Man I thought it was my signal causing the feed for the Bankees Phillies game to cut out, after reading through this thread Im not so sure. I think I might get a refund here in a bit and see if the kinks get worked out and re-buy later.

6. faxman75

faxman75 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I think this thread has been pretty useful. I'm guessing a good amount of people assumed it was signal but there is just no way. Each game I try cuts out intermittantly. The most common error I get is "unable to connect" but it instantly conects again after another press or two. I am sitting in the same chair in the same location for hours with full 3G connectivity but it randomly stops a lot even though the app says "playing". i then press stop and start again to get it going.

7. faxman75

faxman75 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If you go into the mlb app. You can go to "tips/supprt" it says they are working on an update for the connectivity issue. They suggest trying to switch from 3g to wifi if that doesn't work switch from wifi to 3G and if that doesn't work send them an e-mail.

It also says in that section audio does indeed go out for commercials in some random markets and automatically comes back in after the commercials are over. I wish icould copy and paste it all but here is some more on the connectivity.

Well at least they are aware and an update is on the way.

8. acturbo

acturbo Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Switch from 3G to wifi? What if there is no wifi available, isnt that the point of a "mobile" app, so I dont have to use wifi?

9. jgorman13

jgorman13 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    hmm now that they know about it should i refund and buy back?

or hang in there

10. pudah

pudah Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If audio stops and it still says playing it could just be a commercial break. Commercials aren't played in this setting (much like Sat. radio) so you will hear nothing. After the commercial break the audio will come back. This is not a sign of it being broken. It is normal.

11. acturbo

acturbo Member

Ratings:
    +0
    What is being described and happened for me was def not a commercial break. All audio was cut out for an extended period of time and would not resume until play was stopped and restarted. Nothing normal about that.

12. faxman75

faxman75 Member

Ratings:
    +0

Have you been reading this thread? I'm aware of commercial pauses. I was the first person to mention them in this thread. I also just posted about it again a second time stating that I found that info in the tips/support section.

That's not what we are talking about. They say the fix will be in the update but they don't say when the update is coming.

Search tags for this page
how do i mlb audio on my droid
how much data does mlb at bat use

how much data does mlb audio use

how much data does mlb gameday audio use

how much data does mlb radio use
how much data does mlb.tv game audio use?
how to get baseball score on razr m
listen to yankee baseball on s3

mlb app for droid

mlb gameday audio data usage