mlb baseball

calemr

Reaction score
Does everyone see how crazy it is that I pay 120 for Premium MLB.tv and then MLB can't even make the audio available to mobile devices. Come on!! Does this mean that when FLASH is available I will have to pay another 120 bucks to watch it on my DROID!!

mlb = the 90's

NWGiantFan

Reaction score
At Bat 2010

I run AtBat 2010 on my iPod Touch. It works great. I am waiting for MLB to allow the same app to run on my Droid. Listening to games is fine, especially when I am traveling and lose the regular radio feed. I checked out the Skyfire 2.0 app but cannot figure out if that would allow MLB.TV to run. If an iPhone for Verizon is on the way it may mean more apps for android os.

NWGiantFan

Reaction score
Yes, in my previous post I was referring to the diffrence between the app, At Bat 2010 for iPod/iPhone and the app currentley available for the Droid. I have a mlb.com account so the cost of the app is not an issue. Listening to a live feed is better than waiting for the game to be over and watching highlights. As far as I can tell, only Apple products are running live feed baseball.At least with my Touch I don't have to deal with AT&T! Cheers

pilot25

Reaction score
Yes, in my previous post I was referring to the diffrence between the app, At Bat 2010 for iPod/iPhone and the app currentley available for the Droid. I have a mlb.com account so the cost of the app is not an issue. Listening to a live feed is better than waiting for the game to be over and watching highlights. As far as I can tell, only Apple products are running live feed baseball.At least with my Touch I don't have to deal with AT&T! Cheers

Probably won't come until next year.

NWGiantFan

Reaction score
live baseball on the Droid

Greetings from Portland,
I once again searched for a way to stream or flash MLB.TV on my Droid. I already have an MLB account and run AtBat 2010 0n my Touch. Online says I need to download Adobe Flash 10 to run the app. but requires Android 2.2 software. I am running 2.1 and keep checking for the 2.2 upgrade. I run GameDay Audio on my MotoQ and it works great as an radio link to live games. So far I can only find GameDay as part of the android AtBat2010 full app. Fortunatley I live in the Pacific Northwest so most of the Giants games come on in the late afternoon and night. You can't beat Roku for HDMI streamimg live baseball to you TV. Go Giants!