MLB at Bat

DJTaT2

Reaction score
ok so i have the mlb at bat app on my D1 and the app says that playoffs will be available to watch live, but only on evo, epic and incredible. My question is, is there a way to trick the app into thinking my device is one of those so that i may obtain that feature?

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
Maybe if you could edit the model number. Dunno if that would work though. Though it is a good sign that we may be able to watch live in next years app.

Also this is not a game. Heh.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

brochaos

Reaction score
i was wondering about this too...maybe something in teh build.prop?

OP
D

DJTaT2

Reaction score
I know... whats up with getting moved to the games section. I just hope they dont think the D1 is too dated to enable the capabilities for it. But im still stumped on how to watch them even though my team isnt in it. But it will keep my gf occupied and hopefully shut her up for a bit cuz her team is barely hanging on. lol

chrisb3

Reaction score
I sent them an email asking why my Droid X wasn't included. The response was that they're working on adding more devices and to stay tuned.

esaslaw

Reaction score
With no fanfare I suddenly have gotten the package where you get to choose the views, live, and on my D1 screen and the FOX audio. It's not the greatest, since I really can't keep changing the view but the home plate camera (from cf) is ok and the sound great. Since FOX and Cablevision won't let me watch this on a tv, and MLB-TV is blacked out (or want another $10 for this multi-camera thing that I have on the Droid), I am thrilled to have something.