mj2nco here!

mj2nco

Reaction score
Hello to All!

I got my Droid, my first smartphone on 4/3. I am feeling pretty overwhelmed about it so far, but the people on this forum have been very helpful, understanding and patient! So far I love it and am grateful that I am on Spring Break this week so I can play and learn. I am 29 forever and live in Wisconsin. I love technology, at least most of the time, and wish I had more of a head for it!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello to All!

I got my Droid, my first smartphone on 4/3. I am feeling pretty overwhelmed about it so far, but the people on this forum have been very helpful, understanding and patient! So far I love it and am grateful that I am on Spring Break this week so I can play and learn. I am 29 forever and live in Wisconsin. I love technology, at least most of the time, and wish I had more of a head for it!

Welcome aboard, mj2nco! It was a bit of a learning curve for all of us, so stick with it. Trust me, one of these days the light bulb will come on and you'll just GET it! Honest. In the meantime, all you have to do is ask...

Full Motorola Droid User Guide

:welcome: