MixZing issues

Amazonfemme

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
VS985
Hi, all. Relative newbie here ... I've had my Droid X for about a week, and I'm wondering why I waited so long to embrace the world of smartphones. I'm afraid I'm a bit obsessed with it. :eek:

After reading many threads here, I downloaded several free audio player apps: doubleTwist, MixZing, and Cube. Of the three, I liked MixZing best -- especially the equalizer and the lock-screen widget -- but yesterday it started freezing. By freezing, I mean it would still play music, but it wouldn't let me skip to the next song. I also noticed that on shuffle it tended to spit out the same songs over and over again. (I like "Radio Nowhere" as much as the next Springsteen fan, but there are other songs on that album...)

Has anyone else run into similar issues? Is this a matter of the free app having bugs that the paid app doesn't? I'd hate to spend seven bucks on it only to find out the paid one freezes, too.

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

ThirdWheel

Reaction score
I used the free app for a while without issues (except for the ads of course). I bought the paid upgrade and I am very happy with it.

Try uninstalling it and reinstalling it? Wish I could be more helpful.

validoption

Reaction score
I've been having issues today with it connecting to the mixZing server...i think it's on their end.

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
Amazonfemme

Amazonfemme

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
VS985
Thanks for the reply. I took your suggestion and uninstalled/reinstalled, but no luck. It let me skip a few songs and then just wouldn't anymore (although, oddly, the backward skip button worked fine).