mix it up

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by taypotts, Jan 24, 2010.

1. taypotts

taypotts Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Can you mix (combine) 2 themes with metamorph? Like if I like the notification panel of a theme can I just apply that?

I tried to apply just framework and that does not work

2. p0rk burn

p0rk burn Member

Ratings:
    +0
    take the images you want from the second theme and place them in the same folder for the first theme, overwriting the files. then run the theme file for the first one.

i have a folder of various theme pieces I add to every theme at this point.its easy to make your own flavor.

3. Ace Benjamin

Ace Benjamin New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Interested

Hello, I am curious to know if you are enjoying the use of Metamorph. I'm am going to do more research on this after posting this, but wondering if it would be beneficial to me...

#3 Ace Benjamin, Jan 24, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
  4. ucpro

ucpro Member

Ratings:
    +0
    is it me, or can i only find 2 metamorph themes, the ICe and whatever that red theme was

5. p0rk burn

p0rk burn Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Metamorph is great and easy to use. I don't see why you wouldnt use it, if you dont like it you can just apply the stock theme and delete the program. There is very little risk involved if you use a theme that is out there already.

Here's a post I started with three or four. Give it some time, people are working on them. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/12022-metamorph-themes-confirmed-working-droid.html