MIUI_Evolution 4.0 [.mtz format]

jpnestel

Reaction score
I got the theme to work. And I loge it! But how do I get that clock that's on the screen shot that just says the numbers...? "ELEVENFORTYFOUR"

OP
A

arpitbull

Reaction score
I got the theme to work. And I loge it! But how do I get that clock that's on the screen shot that just says the numbers...? "ELEVENFORTYFOUR"

Check the post directly above yours :)

OP
A

arpitbull

Reaction score
Updated original post with 4.6, it will work with 1.28.

Reaction score

Thanks artpitbull for the great theme and for updating it for 1.28. I love the colors, your attention to detail and that it’s present throughout so much of the UI. It’s really visually refreshing to see it in all of the menus and selection boxes. You get excellent mileage from the fine green line and semi-transparent black backgrounds. The font is quite elegant, though I would prefer it just little bit darker. It’s a little faint and sometimes hard to read against white backgrounds; not a complaint or criticism, just an observation. It’s executed beautifully and a job well done, and along with the Miui rom makes my phone like new once again.

OP
A

arpitbull

Reaction score

Thanks artpitbull for the great theme and for updating it for 1.28. I love the colors, your attention to detail and that it’s present throughout so much of the UI. It’s really visually refreshing to see it in all of the menus and selection boxes. You get excellent mileage from the fine green line and semi-transparent black backgrounds. The font is quite elegant, though I would prefer it just little bit darker. It’s a little faint and sometimes hard to read against white backgrounds; not a complaint or criticism, just an observation. It’s executed beautifully and a job well done, and along with the Miui rom makes my phone like new once again.

Thank You!!!
You should check out my new theme that should be out soon. There is a post entitled Coming Soon!!

Reaction score

Thank You!!!
You should check out my new theme that should be out soon. There is a post entitled Coming Soon!!

Yes. Tuxedo, the WIP. I’ve been following the thread and I’m definitely looking forward to its release.

Reaction score
Artpitbull, how’s it going? Is it looking like you’ll be able to update 4.6 to work with the latest versions of Miui, 1.2.19.1? I’m presently on 1.1.28.0, with your Evolution 4.6 theme, but I’m eager to try the latest port by tp4bama. However I don’t dig the default theme and would like to have the choice to apply Evolution if it’ll work.

I’m also curious how the Tuxedo theme is coming along.