MIUI_Evolution 4.0 [.mtz format]

rooster.droid

Reaction score
Flash the updated transitions, then reflash .14.1 that got everything on mine lookin hot to trot.

Adrozz07

Reaction score
Flash the updated transitions, then reflash .14.1 that got everything on mine lookin hot to trot.

Just took your advice and it worked like a charm. Thanks :) I was keeping my Switchpro widget on as a workaround but its perfect now.

starscream

Decepticon
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great theme arpitbull!! ive been using it since it was v2.0
4.0 is awesome however not a huge fan of the new icons..
I was wondering if you could use Koveleski"s Kovicon Hybrid icon pack in the theme??

the green sets would look AWESOME!!! imo

Get the darkedge teams approval and I will. I would love to do a full on darkedge port, I just don't feel like going through an approval process and all that.

I will see what I can do.. I will PM you if I get anywhere

yamaha83

Reaction score
i cant seem to get this to load on .14.1? first time trying to run a theme on miui so correct me if im doing something worng... i downloaded the theme and placed it in the miui theme folder, i go to theme manager app and select the theme and say ok, then it has a pop up saying preparing new theme, please wait... then it just sites there and i never even get to 1%... just sits at 0% 0/10... am i missing a step?

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
i cant seem to get this to load on .14.1? first time trying to run a theme on miui so correct me if im doing something worng... i downloaded the theme and placed it in the miui theme folder, i go to theme manager app and select the theme and say ok, then it has a pop up saying preparing new theme, please wait... then it just sites there and i never even get to 1%... just sits at 0% 0/10... am i missing a step?

It sits at like 10% for quite a while for me (about 1 or 2 minutes ) but then goes quicker. Are you waiting long enough?

Yup...Tapatalk'd

yamaha83

Reaction score

It sits at like 10% for quite a while for me (about 1 or 2 minutes ) but then goes quicker. Are you waiting long enough?

Yup...Tapatalk'd

been sitting for about 10 minutes now... and has not made it past 0%... maybe i need to redownload the file...

beerman1373

Reaction score

Yup...Tapatalk'd

I cant even get the Theme to show up in the Theme Manager. It is in the Miui/Theme folder. I deleted it, Re-Downloaded to PC and Placed in folder again but still doesn't show up. Looks like a great theme!!

yamaha83

Reaction score

Yup...Tapatalk'd

I cant even get the Theme to show up in the Theme Manager. It is in the Miui/Theme folder. I deleted it, Re-Downloaded to PC and Placed in folder again but still doesn't show up. Looks like a great theme!!

try going to file explorer and finding the file and just clicking on it. it should take you into the theme manager no matter where it is...

beerman1373

Reaction score

Yup...Tapatalk'd

try going to file explorer and finding the file and just clicking on it. it should take you into the theme manager no matter where it is...

OK, So i did that and the Theme is now available. I Installed it and nothing changed. Rebooted again and still the same. Installing again in theme manager and it has had the " Preparing new Theme, Please wait " Screen up for about ten minutes with 0% 0/10:icon_eek:

yamaha83

Reaction score

OK, So i did that and the Theme is now available. I Installed it and nothing changed. Rebooted again and still the same. Installing again in theme manager and it has had the " Preparing new Theme, Please wait " Screen up for about ten minutes with 0% 0/10:icon_eek:

im in the same boat... in theme manager it shows miuirevolution pitbill edition next to system, text, etc... but nothing is difffrent... even after restart... and i never even got past 0% on any of the attempts. i tried installing both versions as well with no luck even after redownloading them... hmmmm

OP
A

arpitbull

Reaction score

im in the same boat... in theme manager it shows miuirevolution pitbill edition next to system, text, etc... but nothing is difffrent... even after restart... and i never even got past 0% on any of the attempts. i tried installing both versions as well with no luck even after redownloading them... hmmmm

Try flashing the theme fix in the original post for 1.1.14

TizzMahNizz

Reaction score
What battery widget are you using in the screen shot? Downloading this now this theme looks hot

davethedroid

Reaction score
Just switched to MIUI and I love it, it's like a new phone.dancedroid
Then I installed your theme and it's a beautiful thing, good job man. Can't wait to show it off to some iphone users at work haha.

OP
A

arpitbull

Reaction score
Updating original post with 4.5, the only changes are the music player and the widget.

20110124174813.jpg

20110124174744.jpg

20110124174735.jpg