MIUI_Evolution 4.0 [.mtz format]

arpitbull

Reaction score
Updated version, tested with 0.1.14, works great. There is a lot more themed then whats in the screenshots, and the desktop background is different the the screenshots.

thanks....manup for the original rEvolution theme(framework), and Bustadroid for the Elite HD icons. I also used an idea from the screenshots thread for the dock on the dev. version.

Here is an updated version that will work for 1.28. MIUI_EVO_4.6.mtz

None of this should jack anyone phone up, but if it does you SHOULD have a backup anyway :)
preivew1.jpg

preivew2.jpg

ChuckDz3

Reaction score
Simply amazing. Great work again arpitbul! Thanks for all that you have done with this theme!

Could you expand on the green progress zip? Not sure exactly what does..

OP
A

arpitbull

Reaction score
Simply amazing. Great work again arpitbul! Thanks for all that you have done with this theme!

Could you expand on the green progress zip? Not sure exactly what does..

It adds transition effects ( mix of flyin, flip, fold), and it changes the progress bar( browser loading, downloads, ext.) to green. I make this for myself, I just figured I would upload it just in case anyone else wants it.

I really do appreciate your kind words, I only do this so for fun, and being sure that people enjoy it is what keeps my going.

groovydeus

Reaction score
Love it...also installed the trans/green progress. With the green top battery bar and changing highlights on clockr, calendar and elite weather widget, makes a nice theme...

Also, like the transistions so much I set them to 'slow' in spare parts.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

drpurp

Reaction score
That theme is so pro. Makes me want to try MIUI again, although I'm not going to switch roms for a while.

ChuckDz3

Reaction score
I ran this for a couple days after the release and I haven been getting about 4-6 FC a day. Upset that my phone doesn't like it... this is by far my favorite MIUI theme.

rooster.droid

Reaction score
Worked great for me. However I did not like the default wallpaper that came up.

Love the transitions.

TedWilliams

Reaction score
Born in Cambridge, MA but now live in Portland, OR
Awesome job with this theme. I've always favored the Evolution theme on any rom that I use. One thing I've noticed, and it's pretty trivial, but when I slide down the notification bar, or unlock the phone, it seems like the notification is a tad bit bigger than the stock one. It's hard to explain, but every time I unlock the phone/pull down the shade, I see any icons/widgets on my screen shift slightly.

starscream

Decepticon
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great theme arpitbull!! ive been using it since it was v2.0
4.0 is awesome however not a huge fan of the new icons..
I was wondering if you could use Koveleski"s Kovicon Hybrid icon pack in the theme??

the green sets would look AWESOME!!! imo

OP
A

arpitbull

Reaction score
Great theme arpitbull!! ive been using it since it was v2.0
4.0 is awesome however not a huge fan of the new icons..
I was wondering if you could use Koveleski"s Kovicon Hybrid icon pack in the theme??

the green sets would look AWESOME!!! imo

Get the darkedge teams approval and I will. I would love to do a full on darkedge port, I just don't feel like going through an approval process and all that.

OP
A

arpitbull

Reaction score
Updated op with a updated transitions/progress bar mod. It will not break the .1 fix for the power menu.

beerman1373

Reaction score
I cant seem to get the theme installed on my D1! I put the file in the MIUI\theme folder but dont see it in them manager. What did i do wrong?

Adrozz07

Reaction score
I flashed the transitions zip and power menu is broken :-/