MIUI wallpaper

kingdroid81

Reaction score
Here you go:

nature-wood-road-wallpapers_1743_1600.jpg

Who wants this as the new D1-Miui default wallpaper?

I'm all for It..:)

SoDroid

Reaction score
Does anyone have a copy of this wallpaper by any chance?
CAP201011152252.jpg

I've been trying to find it on Zedge, DF wallpaper section and the MIUI dev forum. It was present in the MIUI ROM but I don't know how to pull wallpapers from it. Any help would be much appreciated!!!

Z

ZeroBarrier

Well, it figures. MIUI is heavily influenced by Apple and the iPhone, so it makes sense why they used something like this as the default lock screen wallpaper.

And no problem, your welcome.

rev.buttons

Reaction score
I'm excited to hear there will be more wallpapers avail in the next version...can't wait!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would you please add the attached?

Attachments

• wallpaper_curves.jpg
    wallpaper_curves.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 7,217
Z

ZeroBarrier

Hate to break it to you, but that wallpaper is way older than the BB Storm. So no, it's not from the BB Storm.

MyDroid23

Reaction score
I'm sure someone has already asked this question and it's been answered before, but for the sake of me not missing any sleep to figure it out. Can someone teach me how to change the lock screen wallpaper to my own? I was able to copy a picture i like to my sd card and set it as wallpaper through astro, but i can't figure out how to change my lock screen.

thanks in advance for the awesome support!

MyDroid23

Reaction score
I'm sure someone has already asked this question and it's been answered before, but for the sake of me not missing any sleep to figure it out. Can someone teach me how to change the lock screen wallpaper to my own? I was able to copy a picture i like to my sd card and set it as wallpaper through astro, but i can't figure out how to change my lock screen.

thanks in advance for the awesome support!

Bump! I would like to get this last piece of detail done just they way I want it.

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
menu button>wallpaper>lockscreen wallpaper>lockscreen gallery> find pic resize and save.

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I thought with the amped gallery3d, you can't change the lockscreen. is there a newer version out?

with the new 3d gallery you can't change the lockscreen background like i said but you can with the regular gallery. Or you can drop a jpeg in the drawable-hdpi folder in the framework folder called default_lock_wallpaper (in a theme).