1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Miui users... Help/question

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by BlackMarket, Sep 29, 2010.

1. BlackMarket

BlackMarket New Member

So, I have MIUI installed and love it... its a breath of fresh air.

But, I cant get bluetooth to work and I cant find verizon apps in the market.
    anyone else have these issues or, can you check to see if all the verizon apps show p for you?

FYI: DROID 1
  2. jstafford1

jstafford1 Super Moderator

Not sure about the bluetooth, but the verizon issue with the market is being worked on. Zenulator's got his own section now for this ROM if you want to get help might try posting in there.
  3. sonicfreak360

sonicfreak360 New Member

2 things to say.

First, get V2, its released

Next, get the fix for the phone, its at the same place you download V2.

I did that, bluetooth works like its supposed to, I'm running moto droid 1, what are you running?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  4. sonicfreak360

sonicfreak360 New Member

OOPS just relized my sig says droid X, that's probably cuz of some tweaks I've done to the build.prop!

Sent from my DROIDX AHEM DROID 1 using Tapatalk
  5. fox_dye

fox_dye New Member

So far the best I have found of this rom is Zenito by bgill55. It has all of the fixes in it and is not butt ugly like the original rom. I just installed over a fresh ss4.8 and followed the force close fixes. Of course I been running this before it hit this forum. I snagged it over at xda the day it got ported. Runs great now that the developers here got a hold of it. Plus it has been fully translated and all of the stock apps work. Waiting to see what mediCKone does with it. New rom should drop tomorrow.