[ROM] MIUI.us-Sholes-1.12.30 [DEV]

Durandgir

Reaction score
I have made builds for the latest version 2.2.3 available, but the signal bar issue is still there. Everything seems to work properly, but the cell signal bars in the notification bar show up as 1x and E and 3g. This is due to the way cdma is implemented in China. There is no fix available at the moment.

There is an issue with the signal bars in the notification bar and there is no known fix.

If you want this build, and don't mind extra signal bars in the notification bar, you can download below.

In case you haven't read, there is an issue with the cell signal bars.

2.2.3 Build (Yes, I know there is an issue with the cell signal bars)

Somebody is gonna complain about the signal bars still lol

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

dja1980

Reaction score
Hey Mags... I downloaded 2.2.3 and everything works great, except there seems to be some issue with how the signal bars are displayed. They show up as 1x and E and 3g... j/k... subscribed for future updates!

OP
magiman7

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I have made builds for the latest version 2.2.10 available, but the signal bar issue is still there. Everything seems to work properly, but the cell signal bars in the notification bar show up as 1x and E and 3g. This is due to the way cdma is implemented in China. There is no fix available at the moment.

There is an issue with the signal bars in the notification bar and there is no known fix.

If you want this build, and don't mind extra signal bars in the notification bar, you can download below.

In case you haven't read, there is an issue with the cell signal bars.

2.2.10 Build (Yes, I know there is an issue with the cell signal bars)

Last edited:

GreenRaccoon

Reaction score
Well from what I read it adjusts the same settings that the v6 scripts do except it does it "on the fly" so to speak. Like I said its been great to me so far. Averaging 80 mbs free when not using any apps when using the second setting.

There is a very informative post on xda about it by the author of the app if you would like to learn more. I think you might be missing out.

Edit: I should also add I have the paid version. The "second setting" I was talking about is not available on the free version. But the Balance option on the free one works well too.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I tried Ram Manager Free with its one setting, "Balanced," and it wasn't as fast as setting 6, Balanced 3, on V6 Supercharger. I haven't tried Ram Manager PRO, the paid version, though.

Just thought I'd share my results.

Last edited:

Reaction score
Just trying this ROM for couple days. I like much of it till when I try to install busybox - I am planning to put supercharged script - it's came out with fail output even I did try to allow the root access.

Any idea how I could fix this problem?

Thank you.

GreenRaccoon

Reaction score
Just trying this ROM for couple days. I like much of it till when I try to install busybox - I am planning to put supercharged script - it's came out with fail output even I did try to allow the root access.

Any idea how I could fix this problem?

Thank you.

I'm pretty sure that this ROM already comes with BusyBox v1.18.0. I never had to install or update BusyBox when I ran the supercharger script. Just skip ahead in the instructions to running V6 SuperCharger through Script Manager and running it as root (su) but NOT at boot.
(Did they make those words look so similar on purpose? :popped out:)

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that this ROM already comes with BusyBox v1.18.0. I never had to install or update BusyBox when I ran the supercharger script. Just skip ahead in the instructions to running V6 SuperCharger through Script Manager and running it as root (su) but NOT at boot.
(Did they make those words look so similar on purpose? :popped out:)

after cleanup the SDcard (by deleting the installed folder and files of supercharger - I don't how to uninstall the supercharger script.. :blink:) finally it's work. And yes Busybox already there - thanks GreenRaccoon.