[ROM] MIUI.us-Sholes-1.11.11 [DEV]

chewy74

Reaction score
sweet. I think you will be pleseantly surprised you wont need to switch kernels because of speed or lag...

@metalspring, none of the other kernels, except for chevy's & stock would work with the virtious OC app for me...

1linuxfreak

Reaction score
Problem solved

I solved my problems , after figuring out the ring-tone and moving to phone , I installed a Droid live wallpaper .apk I use a lot (Droid Eye with random red dots racing from it) , it crashed every time I used the browser (Opera) , after messing with that for a few hours , I wiped "user data" , "cache partition" , "dalvik cache" with CWM and nandriod back to FRG83G build , poof works perfect again .
I love the MIUI ROM and the options it has , but just don't have any good luck with them , seems every time I tried there was always several little problems , keep up the good work , one day it will be flawless .

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Uhg, now my SD card keeps un-mounting itself. I boot up and get a notification that my SD card is safe to take out... I tried re-mounting it within the MIUI settings with no luck, and I even tried mounting it in CW Recovery and it wont. Might not be MIUI then, I hope to god my card isnt toast...

chewy74

Reaction score
comeon man...squeeze about 11 more days out of it and you will be ok

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
comeon man...squeeze about 11 more days out of it and you will be ok

It is official, my micro SD card is toasted. There goes all my backups, app data, hundreds of silly photos, and the ability to use apps that require a SD card now, hah. I am so angry. I work at a photo lab and tried a data recovery on the card and it was dead. Showed all bad sectors... I am super bummed mostly about loosing all my photos. This pushes me a bit harder to go out and buy a new droid or iPhone 4s... haha

chewy74

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that bro. The newest release date rumor for gnex is Monday the 21 so you may not have long to wait

OP
magiman7

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
It is official, my micro SD card is toasted. There goes all my backups, app data, hundreds of silly photos, and the ability to use apps that require a SD card now, hah. I am so angry. I work at a photo lab and tried a data recovery on the card and it was dead. Showed all bad sectors... I am super bummed mostly about loosing all my photos. This pushes me a bit harder to go out and buy a new droid or iPhone 4s... haha

You could pick up a Rezound and keep it until Jan or when Gnex comes out, take advantage of VZW extended return policy.

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
You could pick up a Rezound and keep it until Jan or when Gnex comes out, take advantage of VZW extended return policy.

Or even the Droid razr, or maybe just a new sdcard?

supercharged modified liquid 3.1 w/turbocharged 3g
Pete's 5 slot lv 1.25GHz w/ kickasskernel tweaks
19.9 linpack score
1856 quadrant score

foxkid26

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
opsson d2
av not been able to download to download the rom from that link can yu pls email me a new link pls i need ur help