1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Miui theme what do u think and some help?

Discussion in 'Team D1-MIUI' started by bmx24, Nov 24, 2010.

1. bmx24

bmx24 New Member

Ok well I just thought of this but how about of all of the highlights be green insted of blue like for buttons list stuff ect I will need some help manaly just some one that can do some xml work and someone that can do some immage work so just wanted to know what u peeps thought of it and if not green then what if u want to be part of the team just pm me or somthing telling me what ur skills are and I will be starting on this tommoro on green then other colors if green is not good enougph lol

Sent from my miui Droid using DroidForums App
  2. sneaky_zekey

sneaky_zekey New Member

you should try using the new theme system cause then it will work on all devices running miui.
  3. bmx24

bmx24 New Member

I will probably but I don't know if I can change hilights and xmls with that new system .....can I?

Sent from my miui Droid using DroidForums App
  4. davros

davros Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Basically your asking for some one to make you a theme in green

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App