MIUI ROM section, please...

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Will the gods of DF please provide a MIUI ROM section?

papp_e

Reaction score
i agree, the only way i found out about miui is through some weird chinese modding site. I saw D2 edition and then saw the screenies and had to have it. Low and behold it was all over DF without me even knowing it.

:icon_eek:

DroidBurgundy

Reaction score
yeah this is obviously needed as MIUI is a "big boy rom" not another blur spin off etc. I have heard of it for other devices, but didn't realize I could use it on the D2 already, am excited to try it out, look how long it took jboxen to get his ZS section, I think the actuall dev threads, and rls are often 2 steps ahead of the forums and news blogs that follow them, surely there will be a section soon, DF is a pretty damn good community :D also as to not start any rom flame wars, not in any way knocking any roms with my big boy comment, jus saying there seems to be a huge following behind this one, and it def offers something fresh.

k9nikita

Reaction score
would like to ask if the voice command is working on this rom or is it like the cyanogenmod roms where it is not functional?

Cmking76

Reaction score
I know I love this rom. But it's very hard to find d2 info about it. Example my camera and video doesn't work but somewhere out there is a fix, I just can't find it. Oh well this rom fits me well so many themes that are super easy to use. I'll wait till the. Camera fixs finds me. Ha ha

hockeyhead019

Reaction score
a section for this would be great... info is so scattered right now would be awesome for the DF guys to get us a section so we can get somewhat organized lol

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I will pass it up the chain.

Cmking76

Reaction score