Miui officially out for the bionic

bhp117

Reaction score
thanx for the link
i just installed it and notice a few things
no data after boot/reboot, have to use phone info to toggle to gsm only then back to lte/cdma to get data
can't restore apps using ti backup, after 1st install have a message displaying ( unfortunately installer stop ) anyway of fixing this
and for some reason it auto soft reboot
other than these few issues i ran into , it's quite responsive and looks very slick

dfcfu342

Reaction score
From the Miui forums:

"For 4G data (or any data) go to the "Phone Info" app and set LTE ram dump to "On" then choose GSM only from the drop box. After that go to Settings > Mobile Networks and set the mode to CDMA\LTE. If you don't want 4G then just CDMA."

bhp117

Reaction score
From the Miui forums:

"For 4G data (or any data) go to the "Phone Info" app and set LTE ram dump to "On" then choose GSM only from the drop box. After that go to Settings > Mobile Networks and set the mode to CDMA\LTE. If you don't want 4G then just CDMA."

how would you know if its on? should it display

turn on lte ram dump

or

turn off lte ram dump

i would asuume it should display " turn off lte ram dump "

bhp117

Reaction score
currently mine is display

turn on lte ram dump

i still have stable data and haven't drop off to 3g yet

dfcfu342

Reaction score
I don't know yet honestly that's just what I read I'm planning on playing around with this ROM tomorrow but that's what I ran across in the Miui forums.

I would assume you want to click "turn on LTE ram dump" to turn it on.

OP
landon418

landon418

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yall should use KANG lol, cyanomod theme engine + mattedblues = awesomeness :p

chuck54

Reaction score
Yall should use KANG lol, cyanomod theme engine + mattedblues = awesomeness :p

What does this mean in noob terms? and care to share on how you ported it over?!?! i always wanted to make a rom on the droid x....

pstpup

Reaction score
Still needs lot of work from my respect. Got data to work, but doesn't say verizon. Will not recognize my 32 gig Micro SD. Really not what I was looking for in a rom. Have tried lots of them, but only one I liked was liquidsmooth on my droid x. Now that I have the bionic, I'm sol.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Eclipse 3.0 is about the only mostly-stable custom ROM for Bionic GB builds...up to .905 .... other ROMs for the Bionic all have been unstable in several areas IMHO. .......And with the ICS OTA likely to be around the corner, why bother with another unstable ROM at this time?????

helron

Reaction score
Guys, I'm confused. Saw this app appear after ICS legal upgrade to ICS on Moto Droid Razr:
1. Turn off radio.
What does this mean? GPS, BT??? I don't know and can't find documentation
2. Turn off IMS Registration required.
What is this?
3. Turn on SMS over IMS
Help!
4. Turn off LTE ram dump?
What do I need to do? Should I do anything and if so for what reason?
5. Toggle DNS????
Pls help, any info is very appreciated.

bamafan39

Reaction score
i've ran nothing but stock since ics (debloated of course)and its awsome...give me a stock debloated deodexed rom and im happy!:biggrin:

Raddroid

Reaction score
i HAD miui AND THE PHONE NUMBER wasn't automatically changed over. I wiped my DROID x, now I cant get anything to come up other then the "M". Can someone help please, I am at my wits end with what to do. I cant get the phone passed the "M", ever after I hold the power and vol. buttons simultaneously.