MIUI mods for D1

OP
onsht1kll

onsht1kll

Reaction score
Closest I've gotten is removing the status bar all together .. if anyone wants that mod lol

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Droidforums app

chewy74

Reaction score
Anyone have the link for the 4 way reboot mod for miui 1.3.11?

Thanks

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
Having a bit of trouble with the bootanimation I made. First, I couldn't find out where to put it so it would be the default animation, I'm guessing system/media ? Second, I placed it there and it was just a black screen, no animation at all. I'm going to attach my bootanimation zip and hopefully someone here can help me out with it. It's not much but I'm just getting started on bootanimations. bootanimation.zip located below

EDIT: May have fixed the issue, forgot to add the desc file to the zip. I'll post in a second and update.

EDIT: Ok, added the "desc.txt" file and still animation. Can someone please help me out with this?

Last edited:

chrom3

Reaction score
Is anyone still using this thread? I can't get the time mod to work.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Daballa

Reaction score
Is anyone still using this thread? I can't get the time mod to work.

Assuming you are inquiring about extended time date mod for 1.8.19. The only way I got it to work was in recovery (clockwork) / advanced/ mount or unmount system (I forget which one it was, if mounted unmount or vice versa) / then flash. This is what worked for me. Not sure for rzr but should be similar. Hope that helps!

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

chrom3

Reaction score
Thank you for trying to help, I was actually trying to get my time and battery in my notifications bar to disappear.