1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

MIUI Icons

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by bigee1212, Sep 27, 2010.

1. bigee1212

bigee1212 New Member

Anyone know how I can get this icon pack installed? I use ADW or Launcher Pro. Just wondering because I really like the icons but don't want to install a rum when SS 4.8 is running great for me.
  2. fox_dye

fox_dye New Member

Not to sure where you can get the icons but the rom is sweet. I switched over to out earlier and it flies not the fastest but still really good. If it gets a few updates soon then I might just have to keep it.
  3. bigee1212

bigee1212 New Member

the rom does look awesome, but i really have everything finally the way i like it ahha and dont want to try it, i can always make a backup when it gets a little more polished. if anyone knows how to get the icons let me know!!

i know i can use something like desktop visualizer and do everything manually... LOL that would take hours